The “who am I?” Quiz

Guest Moomintroll

I do not want to inflame the killie dundee Jihad any further but I am with our partners in meh here, Stevie Maskrey was sum boi.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

I have played in Dundee, Edinburgh, Old Firm, New Firm and Tyne/Wear derbies as well as at the World Cup for my country, scored in a losing Scottish Cup Final too. I have played and scored in one of those derbies for both teams also.

You could also have said "started my Scottish League career at a club which when I returned had moved 15 miles away from their original stadium"...  

I started my career with a Capital club, playing in a cup final before moving to nest with Magpies. I returned north to the Capital again in a deal involving a Scotland defender moving South and played in another cup final but in different colours. I had one game in the West of Scotland before playing in the Capital again, this time in a third set of colours. I then moved south but still played in Scotland, making over 100 appearances for that club and becoming manager for a couple of years. 

24 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

I started my career with a Capital club, playing in a cup final before moving to nest with Magpies. I returned north to the Capital again in a deal involving a Scotland defender moving South and played in another cup final but in different colours. I had one game in the West of Scotland before playing in the Capital again, this time in a third set of colours. I then moved south but still played in Scotland, making over 100 appearances for that club and becoming manager for a couple of years. 

You are Ralph Callachan. 

On 04/02/2019 at 08:34, The Mantis said:

Barry Robson.

i thank you.

I PLAYED FOR:

Aberdeen

ICT

Hearts

St Mirren

Loads of diddy clubs.

Turn of the century till present day.

Big Denny Wyness.