Hearts v Celtic

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

State, with specificity, the nature of this bigotry, and give concrete, verifiable, examples, please.

Lennon.gif.d4be97a98014332ff4afe38c0f437f93.gif

Can clearly see him mouthing words to The Merry Ploughboy here, imo

Deserved the coinage

There's also every chance some people just don't like Lennon because he's a fanny.
His attempt to try and make out he was hit with a coin in the face was almost laughable for example
Of course he's been the victim of some horrendous sectarianism as well. No doubt whatsoever about that.
Doesn't stop him being a fanny though.

3 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Instead of anger why not react in smug self-satisfied arrogance as whatever the result you can be comfortable secure in the knowledge that you're culturally superior to those people. 

Funny you should suggest that, Top Cat. When I really put my mind to it, I can do a passable impression of smug self-satisfied arrogance. So I've been told.

3 minutes ago, Heart of Northern said:

There's also every chance some people just don't like Lennon because he's a fanny.
His attempt to try and make out he was hit with a coin in the face was almost laughable for example
Of course he's been the victim of some horrendous sectarianism as well. No doubt whatsoever about that.
Doesn't stop him being a fanny though.

The rolling about on the ground for 5 minutes was  bizarre - certainly for someone who always showed plenty of  physical courage as a player. I'm guessing his thought process was - Hibs are maybe in trouble for their fan punching the Hearts goalie, so if I make  meal of being hit by a coin, that's 1-1 and Hibs will get off with it.

By all accounts, he's a decent bloke away from football, so I hope returning to Celtic doesn't do him any harm in any way.

Get the feeling he is on the edge every day, so I don't think this will end well for him.

I still expect them to sling 4 or 5 past us tonight though.

Archived