A View From The Terrace

NJ2

7 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Didn't get the Escape Room section, would rather just have a straight interview, otherwise vg. 

Yeah because a Simon Ferry style 'straight interview' with some no-mark would have made for vintage viewing.

Related image

Watched it on catch up and it is still entertaining. Maybe it's my age and ignorance but I had no idea what an escape room was and fast forwarded that section especially as I had similar lack of knowledge who the player was. It is good to see the Bank or Burst is close to my own shaky predictions.  Watching East Fife score against us again was less amusing.

Edited by Chapelhall chap
spelling error

Watched it on catch up and it is still entertaining. Maybe it's my age and ignorance but I had no idea what an escape room was and fast forwarded that section especially as I had similar lack of knowledge who the player was. It is good to see the Bank or Burst is close to my own shaky predictions.  Watching East Fife score against us again was less amusing.

Yer da ^^

On 23/10/2019 at 17:39, Chapelhall chap said:

I have no idea what this means but would guess it is age related. If so thanks for helping me. 

I think it was because you slighted an Accies player, who in fairness I had never heard of either.

It was an ageist comment from the Accies fan. The Equality Act 2010 notes Age as a Protected Characteristic too! 

Escape Rooms are good fun.

On 25/10/2019 at 20:48, Scary Bear said:

I think it was because you slighted an Accies player, who in fairness I had never heard of either.

It was an ageist comment from the Accies fan. The Equality Act 2010 notes Age as a Protected Characteristic too! 

Escape Rooms are good fun.

Thanks for clearing it up and I did say it was my ignorance so I am sorry that the Accies fan may have been upset. Good to know I am a protected character as well. Is it too late to cosider escape rooms?

1 hour ago, Chapelhall chap said:

Thanks for clearing it up and I did say it was my ignorance so I am sorry that the Accies fan may have been upset. Good to know I am a protected character as well. Is it too late to cosider escape rooms?

It’s never too late to consider Escape Rooms.

7 hours ago, Adam101 said:

I hope that the tash is for charity

5 hours ago, Chapelhall chap said:

Is it for the Movember idea?  

musta been a Hallowe'en thing. recorded on Wed mind.