A View From The Terrace

NJ2

Cliftonhill is a far better ground than Central Park FFS. It’s just a shame that they can’t still open the opposite side terrace though - probably the closest thing to our Cowshed section in the SPFL.

The ‘p***k’ outburst during the social media section was a genuine laugh out loud moment and the film from Florence was really well done as well. Hopefully next season they’ll patch utter shite like ‘Breaking the News’ to move it closer to the usual Friday night match though; there’s a pointless disconnect in the scheduling.

7 hours ago, virginton said:

Cliftonhill is a far better ground than Central Park FFS. It’s just a shame that they can’t still open the opposite side terrace though - probably the closest thing to our Cowshed section in the SPFL.

100% this.

Good one again last night. The film in Italy was great, who refreshing to hear a Scotland player daring to dream about winning the trophy! The p***k but was outstanding but I felt a bit sorry for the Celtic fan she made herself look like a bit of an idiot, not wearing the scarf, asking if he would support another team, saying she had never been to a lower league ground and most worryingly saying she though the player of the month was a Premiership thing.

ETA Mods can the premiership thread not be merged into here?

Edited by Adam101

Good one again last night. The film in Italy was great, who refreshing to hear a Scotland player daring to dream about winning the trophy! The p***k but was outstanding but I felt a bit sorry for the Celtic fan she made herself look like a bit of an idiot, not wearing the scarf, asking if he would support another team, saying she had never been to a lower league ground and most worryingly saying she though the player of the month was a Premiership thing.

ETA Mods can the premiership thread not be merged into here?

She was a condescending cow.

All this “oh look at the wee diddy fans, with their scarves, cheering when their team scores and supporting their team and everyfink”

8 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

In the words of Alan Partridge - “do I get a second series?”

What’s happening there?

Would be a shambles if they didn’t but I wouldn’t put it past BBC Scotland. 

‘Idea for a new show... Pat Bonner to host a Celtic supporters convention at Yeovil aerodrome. It must not, repeat NOT, turn into an all night rave’ 

Edited by IrishBhoy

Would be a shambles if they didn’t but I wouldn’t put it past BBC Scotland. 
‘Idea for a new show... Pat Bonner to host a Celtic supporters convention at Yeovil aerodrome. It must not, repeat NOT, turn into an all night rave’ 
That's yet boy there ultrasonic top top player.

Best irreverent football show since Fantasy Football League IMO.
Can't get enough of the title sequence too, it's brilliantly done.  Who's the music by, Young Fathers?

Love the show. Hate that opening music. Probably just me turning into an auld c**t and aw new music’s pish etc...