A View From The Terrace

NJ2

22 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

I agree get them on that Sportscene round up or something for starters. Watched Episode 5 again on iplayer and it is very watchable. What night is it on?

BBC Scotland - Friday nights at 11pm

It's been on BBC1 Scotland the last couple of weekends right after the other one at 12:15ish.

East Fife keeping up their run of being mentioned every week #BoxOffice!!![emoji23]
Do any of the other guys on the show post on here, it would be hysterical if the Rovers fan turned out to be Frank conner (sic)!!!

Oh and the bank or bust thing! It’s quite a talent to call so many games wrong. What about an award for the worst predictions? The Chick Young Award For Exemplary Hopelessness?

Even jinxed Celtic.

Does get more Fife as he gets riled.

2 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

Oh and the bank or bust thing! It’s quite a talent to call so many games wrong. What about an award for the worst predictions? The Chick Young Award For Exemplary Hopelessness?

Even jinxed Celtic.

Does get more Fife as he gets riled.

Trying to play it safe by picking Celtic at home to Livingston as a banker and still getting it wrong gave me a laugh.

East Fife keeping up their run of being mentioned every week #BoxOffice!!![emoji23]
Do any of the other guys on the show post on here, it would be hysterical if the Rovers fan turned out to be Frank conner (sic)!!!

McGuigan78 is Shaughan.... and Francesc Fabregas is Craig Telfer

Is one of them method acting as Shaggy from Scooby Doo? 

Watched for the first time the other night. Really impressed. TV and radio companies have always failed to grasp that football shows and pundits in Scotland don't have to exclusively be moronic. These guys are much more like the average fan these days - ie brighter and more articulate than most of the ex-player pundits. 

That other thread is a bit negative. Leave it where it is. Plus the last few opinions on that thread show that those people are not to be trusted. It is a TV show now, so this is probably the right thread.

Where is that other poorer thread hiding?

That other thread is a bit negative. Leave it where it is. Plus the last few opinions on that thread show that those people are not to be trusted. It is a TV show now, so this is probably the right thread.

Where is that other poorer thread hiding?

Scottish Prem General Chat forum.

It seems agreed this is the gid thread and the other one is shite thread. It’s a pleasure to serve the good people of this website.
Didn’t see last nights episode but have seen the t h i s t l e song doing the rounds on twitter. I don’t know how to sum up the feelings I had but the sunglasses on at the end was a fantastic power move.

I thought last night was excellent yet again, do the sportsound guys watch it. If I was them I would be deeply embarrassed. McDonalnd wasn't on the championship coverage so hopefully he's got the memo he's pish

12 minutes ago, Adam101 said:

I thought last night was excellent yet again, do the sportsound guys watch it. If I was them I would be deeply embarrassed. McDonalnd wasn't on the championship coverage so hopefully he's got the memo he's pish

I suspect that's because Partick are at County today, and presumably they'll have travelled up yesterday.