2 from 8

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, MJC said:

Right enough.

You know what I mean though.

Aye, I know.  :) I'm not sure what the top flight's called sometimes - The (Scottish) Premiership?

28 minutes ago, MJC said:

I'd quite like to see Ayr promoted but wouldn't they have to ground share with Killie as Somerset Park wouldn't be fit for SPFL football? 

Aside that, anyone but Dundee United. Can't stand that club and it's arrogant followers. The 'poor mans' Aberdeen!

I think Somerset is perfectly fine for the Premiership.

a Dundee derby playoff final can away and take a flying f**k....the lead up would be unbearable,the games would be unbearable and if we lost the rest of yir life would be unbearable,,,i'd rather they won the championship than meet in the playoffs.

31 minutes ago, MJC said:

I'd quite like to see Ayr promoted but wouldn't they have to ground share with Killie as Somerset Park wouldn't be fit for SPFL football? 

Aside that, anyone but Dundee United. Can't stand that club and it's arrogant followers. The 'poor mans' Aberdeen!

I'd forgotten about your hatred of United :lol:

Almost want them to come up so I can read you tear them to shreds four times a season.

50 minutes ago, MJC said:

What is this hatred of Dundee United based on? I know 2 Dundee United fans and both of them are sound.

Hamilton need to go down.

The footballing equivalent of a dose of Ebola

At least Ebola has an unknown and exotic quality to it. You don’t know where it came from, you don’t know who it’s going to strike down next.

Hamilton Accies on the other hand, are depressingly dull and predictable. Hopefully they go the same way as smallpox.
Glad we annoy you two c@nts. Keep them coming! [emoji5]

42 minutes ago, Ron Aldo said:

What is this hatred of Dundee United based on? I know 2 Dundee United fans and both of them are sound.

It's part of his "act".

54 minutes ago, Ron Aldo said:

I find their support extremely arrogant on the whole, from any encounter I've ever had with them in and around Fir Park. Alot of them are also still very bitter about the 91 final in my experience. They, like Aberdeen, think they have a god given right to be better than the likes of us.

Plus they have had some absolutely loathsome individuals connected with their club over the years such as Jim McLean, Dave Bowman, Maurice Malpas, Paul Heggarty, Darren Jackson, Andy McLaren, Charlie Miller etc.

And also, like Aberdeen, they are one of the 'darling clubs' of the Scottish media and it's always enjoyable when they fail.

I hope they never get promoted again personally.

1 minute ago, MJC said:

I find their support extremely arrogant on the whole, from any encounter I've ever had with them in and around Fir Park. Alot of them are also still very bitter about the 91 final in my experience. They, like Aberdeen, think they have a god given right to be better than the likes of us.

Plus they have had some absolutely loathsome individuals connected with their club over the years such as Jim McLean, Dave Bowman, Maurice Malpas, Paul Heggarty, Darren Jackson, Andy McLaren, Charlie Miller etc.

And also, like Aberdeen, they are one of the 'darling clubs' of the Scottish media and it's always enjoyable when they fail.

^^^Definitely nothing to do with them being loathed by Rangers/Rangers*...... absolutely not. No siree!

14 minutes ago, MJC said:

A3E9AE4B-C3A7-48C7-81FE-55B3C8CE7861.gif

2 hours ago, gannonball said:

A dundee derby would be great for the playoffs but I think they will finish bottom unfortunately.

Not a Hamilton hater as the fact they have managed to stay in the top league for so long probably says a lot about how other clubs are badly run.  I would fancy Dundee Utd to beat them though in a play off.

St Mirren have been struggling from day 1 but I quite like Oran Kearney and even Jimmy Nicholl ffs but again would fancy Utd to take care of them.

ETA- would be happy happy to see any of the championship contenders go up as they all offer cracking away days.

United will not win the play offs m9.

They're really not very good!

I think we'll make the play offs but fall at the first hurdle.  We are a poor team but probably able to secure third or fourth in the Championship.

I don't think the Championship team will win the play-off,  it's not a great division this year.

Dundee (self-loathing will force me to put myself through another season of despair and misery) to stay up by finishing 10th (stop sniggering at the back).

Ross County to win Championship (easily the best side in that division).

Dunfermline to win play-off (another easily reachable away day).

Would be my ideal scenario.

More likely:

Hamilton to stay up in 10th by some amount of spawniness.

Ross County to win the Championship (same reason as above).

DABS to win play-off (for this to pass, either we've gone straight down, or lost in play-off. Still not sure if I would rather have that week of added hope or not...).

Archived