How did and would you vote in a second Scottish referendum?

Kejan

Have you changed your mind or not on Scottish independence?  

238 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Loondave1 said:
12 hours ago, Kuro said:
You love a bit of Tory rule, infact not a bit, majority Tory rule for your entire life, your children's lives and their children's lives too.  

Yours too remember. That is indeed my sole purpose in life, to make sure you live in a purgatory of perpetual Tory rule with much wailing and gnashing of teeth. Your insight is astonishing at time.

You have to make a joke cause you know it's true. What a pathetic creature.

36 minutes ago, Loondave1 said:
39 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:
FTFY Dave, your post was far too long.

Sigh...that's my potential YES vote binned again. You did that.

Damn... had you down as a definite Yes as well.

Still, I'm sure that Westminster PR dream of yours is only round the corner.

Your not nice. We need to get Pep back he was more open to reason and understanding of different opinions. Or the wee Fuzzter dude he was great as well.

1 minute ago, Loondave1 said:
7 minutes ago, Kuro said:

Your not nice. We need to get Pep back he was more open to reason and understanding of different opinions. Or the wee Fuzzter dude he was great as well.

Youre on ignore cause you're an utter fanny and never make a single post worthy of reading.

Just scanned Dave's rant.  Lol.  Could have saved yourself a lot of time by just typing 'I'm a British nationalist '.  We knew that already dave.  Deluded and dishonest in equal measure.
Enjoy another day suckling on the Union "boaby" Pep. You are certainly complicit in keeping that going and have many, many days of it to look forward to ! Enjoy !

See when I said that you can't take dave seriously one little bit, because when he does claim to be serious he reverts back to type every time?
Here it is folks.
I think you may want to consider how wee Pep "progressed" the discussion after my initial post/thoughts. I presume you think his is a valid,worthwhile addition to the thread and exempt from criticism ? I can hardly be blamed for mocking him a bit with the kind of replies he offers me. I post something fairly sensible which is followed by the odd reasoned response before the more half witted posters jump in with the usual tiresome playground stuff. He dishes it out but when he gets it back leaps to his standard "you're on ignore" response thankfully.

6 minutes ago, Loondave1 said:
1 hour ago, Principal Flutie said:
See when I said that you can't take dave seriously one little bit, because when he does claim to be serious he reverts back to type every time?
Here it is folks.

I post something fairly sensible 

When did this happen?

Just scanned Dave's rant.  Lol.  Could have saved yourself a lot of time by just typing 'I'm a British nationalist '.  We knew that already dave.  Deluded and dishonest in equal measure.
I will also refer to how "Kuro" identifies my initial post as a "rant". Feel free anyone to read it and honestly judge how much "ranting" it contained ?

2 minutes ago, Loondave1 said:
6 minutes ago, Tibbermoresaint said:
But was it fairly sensible?

"Sensible" is an objective thing. I thought it was but you may not and vice versa on my gauge of how "sensible" your posting may be.

I think you meant subjective.

Yes the last time. Will see what answers are given this time around currency, EU membership, trade deals, etc before deciding on how to vote this time.
I take it you were happy with the answers the last time then ?