Aberdeen v Celtic...Pittodrie title party?

I hate this attitude in our “fans”. I’ll be there as usual because Aberdeen are playing.
You'll probably find he's nowhere near the stadium any time there's a game on. Doesn't get the irony of accusing other people of not watching their team after saying he's not watching his team. Will probably make up some shite about the vile atmosphere or the song book

Plenty of his type on P&B, one of life's losers.

Like before the Rangers game, I’ve no idea what team will take the field against Celtic. Wouldn’t be too surprised to see Ethan Ross start, as we have no other wide players available. The defence presumably will be Lewis, Ball, Devlin, McKenna and Lowe, plus Ferguson, May, Cosgrove and three others. Or he may stick Halford at right back to let Ball move into midfield. He may actually have to start Stewart and I really hate seeing/hearing Aberdeen players getting booed by our own support, but that is going to happen on Saturday. Just have to hope that Lennon puts out a full second eleven to keep everyone fresh for Derby Day, to give us a wee bit of hope.

8 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Who's the best fan?

Kingjoey or Grimey? 

Or is it Romeo? 

Any other contenders? 

Serious question. Loads of reasons not to go to a game, but do you think it’s ok to not go to a game because you think your team is going to lose? I don’t, never have and never will. 

Can we just arrange a 0-0 - the point would be handy for both sides.

Sadly if both teams are trying our only hope is to completely shitfest a home fixture, and even that would be unlikely to yield anything other than a ‘respectable’ scoreline.

I think we should kick them off the park, injuring as many of them as possible for as long a period as possible, thereby aiding Hearts in their attempt to win the cup, and the ref having to abandon the game as we have so many players sent off.

Edited by Jacksgranda
grandma

11 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Serious question. Loads of reasons not to go to a game, but do you think it’s ok to not go to a game because you think your team is going to lose? I don’t, never have and never will. 

Depends what you mean by ok. Doesn't bother or offend me one little bit to be honest.