Summer transfer speculation 2019

glensmad

Not being arrogant in saying Talbot have better strikers.
He was okay but was never going to dislodge G Wilson, Samson or Glasgow.

Having known Sean from boys football to starting in the juniors with the Vics, I and many others would never describe him as"just okay"[emoji53]. If he hadn't taken 6 years out down under, he could've been your first pick centre, you never know.
Anyway you have signed another youngster from us, Hamish McKinley, who has just completed a successful first season in the juniors. I wouldn't describe him as just okay either. [emoji6]

Having known Sean from boys football to starting in the juniors with the Vics, I and many others would never describe him as"just okay"[emoji53]. If he hadn't taken 6 years out down under, he could've been your first pick centre, you never know.
Anyway you have signed another youngster from us, Hamish McKinley, who has just completed a successful first season in the juniors. I wouldn't describe him as just okay either. [emoji6]
What position does he play?

The few times I watched Sean McIlroy play I felt he was off the pace and lacked confidence which was probably why he came off the bench so regularly. He undoubtedly has an eye for goal and is a smashing guy who always seems to be smiling. I’m glad he has made a move to, hopefully, first team football. Good luck Sean 

Edited by jimbaxters

3 hours ago, tombo said:

Having known Sean from boys football to starting in the juniors with the Vics, I and many others would never describe him as"just okay"emoji53.png. If he hadn't taken 6 years out down under, he could've been your first pick centre, you never know.
Anyway you have signed another youngster from us, Hamish McKinley, who has just completed a successful first season in the juniors. I wouldn't describe him as just okay either. emoji6.png

Sean was a big loss to Talbot when he moved to Oz.There is no doubt about it.

2 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

Graham Wilson is class player the other 2 are bang average 

Graham is the no1 striker first half of the season unplayable 2nd half took a little dip . Got a great partnership with our youngest player Samson who was arguably our best striker come end of the season will only get better under tucker. Jamie had a bit of attention from senior clubs so can’t be bang average . Boylan will need to work to get a game . Opinions though all different I suppose 

Edited by Botlad67

If your team ever get to the premier league and start competing at the top of it you will see how good they are. They have also got over the line and have won things, disrespectful post.

Guest Nocknosh1988
40 minutes ago, Botlad67 said:

Graham is the no1 striker first half of the season unplayable 2nd half took a little dip . Got a great partnership with our youngest player Samson who was arguably our best striker come end of the season will only get better under tucker. Jamie had a bit of attention from senior clubs so can’t be bang average . Boylan will need to work to get a game . Opinions though all different I suppose 

Probably the best young player along with McCann at pollok I’ve seen in the last few years but needs to stop listening to his agent (dad)..

It was disrespectful then

NOT SORRY TO SEE HIM GO

As said he has served Talbot well and left with the good wishes of majority of the fans and a bag full of medals [emoji966] so arrogant & disrespectful I would say

Okay if you say so.

A Meadow supporter talking about arrogance ...

17 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

I nearly choked on my brekkie when i read this, your team have signed big MacKenzie and you have the cheek to call Glasgow and Samson average, i ken you like a wind up and i hope for your sake this is one of them or your really losing the plot, we had a nick name for big Alan when he was at Talbot you might hear it a few times when we play yous. #eekapeeka

Ashfield delighted that paul mcquilken (Diego)has signed on for another year, before tonights game we also signed stephen mcgladrigan (mcglad) after his spell at rossvale fc. Mcglad is a experienced, proven junior striker and the club are delighted he has chosen Ashfield in which is a real coup for the club and both add great experience to the squad along with the youth signed in

Callum graham
Barry hepburn
Jack crumlish

Welcome to the field lads