English Premier League 2019-20

3 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I've been thinking...

It can't be beyond today's technology to project crowd videos on to plain screens stretched over the seats, if their that keen to mimic attendance.

they should pack subbuteo stands with -  dunno - termites or something else that has some sort of 'crowd dynamic' and then green-screen that on to the sections of the stands between the roof and the advertising hoardings; not sure it'd be wholly realistic, but it'd be pretty cool if sections of the 'crowd' started devouring each other, crushing heads between pincers, disarticulating body parts with strings of goo between them - that sort of thing...

3 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

I was hoping the stretcher would be the size of a snooker table to make sure everyone was far enough apart.

Or an actual snooker table on wheels. That would have been much better.

actual snooker - a protracted safety exchange between eddie charlton and cliff thorburn - would be more entertaining than this evenings sterile shite...

5 minutes ago, Herman Hessian said:

actual snooker - a protracted safety exchange between eddie charlton and cliff thorburn - would be more entertaining than this evenings sterile shite...

Surprisingly, you've mentioned one of my Youtube highlights of the lockdown. Only beaten by David Bryant and Tony Allcock winning the pairs at the World Indoor Bowls in 1986.

Just now, Bully Wee Villa said:

Made one in the 1987 UK Championship.

Sorry, I'm finding the snooker chat more exciting than the football. 

I'm sure I once saw him marching Dougie Donnelly around a table once doing a 147. Not in a match obviously, but it would count if I managed it.

21 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

Surprisingly, you've mentioned one of my Youtube highlights of the lockdown. Only beaten by David Bryant and Tony Allcock winning the pairs at the World Indoor Bowls in 1986.

Why do they do the stupid walk once they have released their bowls?