Bo'ness United 2019-2020

You'd be better asking if they'll have enough to field a team....[emoji15] [emoji31][emoji23]

Like a couple of seasons back when you were awful and called a game off between us claiming a frozen/waterlogged (forget which) pitch?

And you had another 4 recently as well. Marshall, Boyd, Qitongo and Kelly.

Yaaaawn.

You meant to be making a point? Tit.

1 hour ago, FuzzyBear said:
1 hour ago, Sheep77 said:

McQueen and Crawford spring to mind.

Yes fuzzy but am sure we got pelters from your lot for being a feeder club to Hamilton 

I was at the park this morning and spoke to one of the workers,The guy said they expect to start laying the 3G pitch about Monday  15th July.The only problem is where the porta cabins ( changing rooms ) are to be sited.I thought they were to be placed at the Kinneil school end?

Edited by Bluespecs
spelling

6 hours ago, Bluespecs said:

I was at the park this morning and spoke to one of the workers,The guy said they expect to start laying the 3G pitch about Monday  15th July.The only problem is where the porta cabins ( changing rooms ) are to be sited.I thought they were to be placed at the Kinneil school end?

They were but the ground had to levelled off then services put in so I would imagine that’s the hold up.

16 hours ago, Bo'nus Ball said:

Getting  a lift at 1 15 on Gauze Rd Jambo. There's a spare seat. 

Best laid plans right enough, 5 minutes along road and car breaks down.  I think I'll be trawling up and down Gauze Road to find you if I can.