Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

I don't think he's a donkey; he's actually a decent defender. Composed, reads play fairly well, and has decent experience. However, he's vulnerable to bigger forwards, ain't all that quick and wouldn't be a worthwhile upgrade on what we had.

I agree, he is not a donkey, you can see he has been a class act but showing signs of age and mobility now... even see a difference in how he struggled against Goodwillie in very recent games in comparison to last year. But he is certainly not worst defender in the league

I don't think he's a donkey; he's actually a decent defender. Composed, reads play fairly well, and has decent experience. However, he's vulnerable to bigger forwards, ain't all that quick and wouldn't be a worthwhile upgrade on what we had.
did you see him in the last hammering at broadwood I he was up against that giant DGW[emoji23]

If I remember right Balatoni doesn’t like playing on plastic pitches so he’s out the window anyway 

Edinburgh play at ainslie Park which has an artificial pitch.

Balatoni won’t even be on our radar though and nor should he be.

Just now, haufdaft said:
1 hour ago, Only one David Marsh said:
New pitch work has started I guess that's the colts gone 

Has there ever been a definitive decision about where the colts play next season?

The red blaze pitch next to the Smiddy should be enough to accomodate their support.

21 minutes ago, haufdaft said:
1 hour ago, Only one David Marsh said:
New pitch work has started I guess that's the colts gone 

Has there ever been a definitive decision about where the colts play next season?

Not sure heard there training is getting moved nothing about their team in the Lowland though they'll probably use Broadwood for first team matches