Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

23 minutes ago, Jaggy Snake said:

Tweet saying "Hello there", an iconic phrase said by Obi-Wan, aka Ben Kenobi (both Alec Guinness and Euan McGregor versions).

Then just tried coming up with a relevant Scottish footballer named Ben.

Both not very sophisticated and maybe over-thinking it all at once but after the hidden Olly clue, who knows.

I see! It was Lost on me as I’ve never seen Star Wars!

I was certain he had signed for somebody else but I must have imagined it. Despite his vast experience, he’s not a player I know much about. However, again it’s a player of some pedigree which is pleasing!

11 minutes ago, Highland Bully Wee said:

See Rob Jones is playing for Finn Harps tonight tf, therefore put a wad on Shelbourne......2-1 up so far

How is it out of all of our players from last season, he has managed arguably the best move?! What a world

Just now, Ignoramus said:

How is it out of all of our players from last season, he has managed arguably the best move?! What a world

Because he’s tall. Clubs will always take a punt on him thinking he could do a job as a target man when we know this simply isn’t true.

Looking forward to the game tomorrow. Loyalties marginally torn as used to watch the Clyde occasionally when I lived in Glasgow 20+ years ago but this will be the first time seeing the Hibees play the Bully Wee. 

Hibs fans getting a bit more bullish about the season after a few years on the down. We will see. Hope for a decent game and given the first game with new teams hard to predict. Clearly Hibs favourites but first game new manager etc…. Will Clyde likely bring a decent support  through? 

5 minutes ago, support the underdog said:

Looking forward to the game tomorrow. Loyalties marginally torn as used to watch the Clyde occasionally when I lived in Glasgow 20+ years ago but this will be the first time seeing the Hibees play the Bully Wee. 

Hibs fans getting a bit more bullish about the season after a few years on the down. We will see. Hope for a decent game and given the first game with new teams hard to predict. Clearly Hibs favourites but first game new manager etc…. Will Clyde likely bring a decent support  through? 

Think the Glasgow branch have a full bus coming through, would hope maybe 150-200 will come. 

8 minutes ago, support the underdog said:

I’d love to be going to this one but I’m on holiday so that’s -1 off the usual travelling support.

14 hours ago, Scott-Replay said:

I’d love to be going to this one but I’m on holiday so that’s -1 off the usual travelling support.

and Covid in my house so that's minus 2! (Watching the stream though!)