Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

Agree and disagree with this.  The 2 goals we lost v top of the league Dunfermline this week, were not caused by McLean or P Grant. but by 2 individual basic errors from experienced players. 
If anyone has played football to any decent level they'll tell you the understanding between players, particularly defenders, is huge.  Because DL can't decide on his 'best' selection nor formation, no understanding is built. Maybe that's where the problem is?

The first goal you’ve got to look at Gomis losing the ball but that was well into the Dunfermline half, they broke on us far too easily after that.

The second goal was a poor header by Parry but wouldn’t have happened if we didn’t have everybody up in their box looking for an equaliser.

Just seen the following tweet. I 100% agree with it.  Owners' meeting rarely attracted more than 40 members when online...why would the club want to exclude season ticket holders: we're the punters showing up week in week out?

"Given the fact that by the 27th Oct we may have gone 9 defeats in a row and the football being served up is simply awful, the meeting should include any Clyde fan. To exclude season tkt holders especially seems unjust."

1 hour ago, Bully Wee Clyde FC said:

Just seen the following tweet. I 100% agree with it.  Owners' meeting rarely attracted more than 40 members when online...why would the club want to exclude season ticket holders: we're the punters showing up week in week out?

"Given the fact that by the 27th Oct we may have gone 9 defeats in a row and the football being served up is simply awful, the meeting should include any Clyde fan. To exclude season tkt holders especially seems unjust."

I wonder if DL will get manager of the month 

3 hours ago, JIMMY CHOO said:

Pay the money and become an owner and you will be eligible to go to the meeting right arse

It’s not merely a financial decision I’d think. Some people intrinsically disagree with the owner system and probably more importantly how it is operated. 
The current situation where we may be bottom of the league on Saturday should not be restricted to the few owners who bother to turn up and vote at AGM’s…this should include all fans, some of whom are not owners but who spend much more than some owners every season.

”Right arse” I assume was meant to be “tight arse”

this is not a typo- you are a “right arse”

5 minutes ago, Malcontent said:

It’s not merely a financial decision I’d think. Some people intrinsically disagree with the owner system and probably more importantly how it is operated. 
The current situation where we may be bottom of the league on Saturday should not be restricted to the few owners who bother to turn up and vote at AGM’s…this should include all fans, some of whom are not owners but who spend much more than some owners every season.

”Right arse” I assume was meant to be “tight arse”

this is not a typo- you are a “right arse”

It’s a way to put an extra few pounds into the club

Blame should include the fans that chanted Danny Lennon's name for the last couple of seasons. That's seasons where we've produced shite performances, incredibly poor signings and baffling team selection and formations

No wonder Danny Lennon and the board felt comfortable with those performances.

I look forward to Danny's reflections on the match. In reality, you could just replay any recordings from the last three seasons. Nothing has changed.