Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

Jack Butland is class. He is probably too good for us so it’s a case of enjoy him while he is here.

Sima as well. What a shift he put in defensively and took his goal very well.

Thursday night Jon Lundstram is back out and I fucking love it.

Full of Cruzcampo and tapas fucking love that city.

• 2 months later...
21 minutes ago, AJF said:

Back to Portugal again. Not un-winnable but most likely this’ll be where the journey ends.

I've seen comments from Rangers fans saying you absolute boss the Portuguese although I think that was in hope that Braga would still have been in the draw.

Benfica are in a real title fight with a team in green and white who are trying to win rather than one doing their best to throw it away so that may be to your advantage

15 minutes ago, ahemps said:

I've seen comments from Rangers fans saying you absolute boss the Portuguese although I think that was in hope that Braga would still have been in the draw.

Benfica are in a real title fight with a team in green and white who are trying to win rather than one doing their best to throw it away so that may be to your advantage

We’ve got a good recent record against sides from Portugal to be fair, having beaten Porto and Braga a few times, and the year we had Benfica in our group we drew with them twice. I just think they are currently a level above us so not holding much hope.

1 hour ago, bennett said:

Benfica, they're beatable but It won't be easy. 

Never ever understand this...

Everyone is beatable. By definition you could beat them since you are playing them.

Edited by Venti

• 2 weeks later...

Update from the gaffer ahead of tomorrow. Hasn’t given much away regarding team selection, other than to say McCausland has done some individual training but will wait til tomorrow to see if he will get any game time.