Dundee United 2019/2020

5 minutes ago, The Gifted Sub said:

Rumour has it you dropped points against East Fife today while we took a cool 3 against Brechin.

You realise that was a pre-season friendly.

PRE-SEASON.  The name is a giveaway.

1 hour ago, Tap in 94 said:

Back to today's game, i hope we see more of Bouhenna in the midfield next season, Mehmet looked really good and that strip was a cracker. A goal threat from midfield/playmaker, winger and striker badly needed 

You lot must of been shite today if one of the stand outs was your strip.

I can most definitely say, without seeing it, that it was shite too.

21 hours ago, Tonka said:

I was surprised by the amount suggested! more than double the 3K mark and a signing on Fee?

I would imagine United have been told "this is what he wants/has been offered elsewhere  if you want him it needs to be X and they have matched it

You absolutely reek of a Dundee fan trying to create something to laugh at United over.

1 hour ago, PartyFears2 said:

rumours of the Sunderland takeover breaking down, looking unlikely any deal will happen in this window.

Shankland deal affected.

Alan Nixon confirmed Shankland to Sunderland is off this morning. New DoF being hired and doesnt fancy him.

Hearts and Hibs interest ended after their respective signings of Washington and Doidge.

Rangers interest ended after Nice decided against making an offer for Morelos.

Portsmouth interest ended after signing Ellis Harrison from Ipswich.

The players absolutely fucked himself trying to drag this out to play everyone against each other.

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Alan Nixon confirmed Shankland to Sunderland is off this morning. New DoF being hired and doesnt fancy him.

Hearts and Hibs interest ended after their respective signings of Washington and Doidge.

Rangers interest ended after Nice decided against making an offer for Morelos.

Portsmouth interest ended after signing Ellis Harrison from Ipswich.

The players absolutely fucked himself trying to drag this out to play everyone against each other.

Yayyyyyy United are signing a striker by default 🤣

Could work out well for both him and the club, has a good season with United and he keeps himself in the shop window.