League cup group G

27 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Oh and apparently Zak Rudden was at the game last night so a move might be on the cards to one of the teams. Probably Livingston.

Was linked to us earlier in post/pre season chat, after seeing how Ayr play though he'd prob do better going there. Think both teams still need a decent striker.

Friendly or not your support is still utter shit just learn to live with it 
They do live with it. They probably live with it pretty well considering they're in the premiership.
If I was a livi fan I'd quite enjoy the fact that the clubs smaller home attendances rile up supporters of lower league teams.

The "black b******s" quote was from myself.
I followed the rest of said quote up with something along the lines of
"It doesnt matter if this has anything to do with a Killie rivalry and means no racist connotation HOWEVER for a team with multiple black players some of whom are only learning the language like Pepe for example, they could take this as being about them."

It's a horrendous thing to sing about at a Livi game. Save it for against Killie if you MUST sing it but it has zero place at any other ground.

It's time to change the song it's been used as a stick to beat us for at least the last 3 seasons all wee need to do is change the word black to Killie and its sorted, TBH I hadn't really thought about in the context of a player from abroad or even down south hearing that they have no idea of Ayrshire slang and would rightly be offended.

Getting back to the football I was a bit disappointed in both Devlin and Crawford. A week ago they were great against Alloa but last night they seemed very off the pace.

Devlin seemed to wander aimlessly around leaving a huge gap on the right wing although, in his defence, he really seemed to knuckle down for the last 15. Crawford seemed to be great one moment and totally distracted the next; in contrast he was running everything down in the Alloa game and I think he troubled every blade of (plastic) grass.

Least ways I suppose the Betred cup does at least give teams a chance to settle before the real games start.

Edited by Durnford

57 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

Friendly or not your support is still utter shit just learn to live with it 

Not just live with it I love it !!

Never went last nite,good effort from the tory's though to make the trip north to West Lothian and see the Lions skelp them.

Getting back to the football I was a bit disappointed in both Devlin and Crawford. A week ago they were great against Alloa but last night they seemed very off the pace.
Devlin seemed to wander aimlessly around leaving a huge gap on the right wing although, in his defence, he really seemed to knuckle down for the last 15. Crawford seemed to be great one moment and totally distracted the next; in contrast he was running everything down in the Alloa game and I think he troubled every blade of (plastic) grass.
Least ways I suppose the Betred cup does at least give teams a chance to settle before the real games start.

Aye Devlin has zero positional awareness. His fitness levels are insane though so he’ll run himself into the ground for 90 minutes even if you’re 5-0 up and cruising and when he leaves big gaps he can back into position quite quickly.

Be nice to renew hostilities so quickly with Ayr United after we parted ways.

Nice people, the Ayr fans of P&B.

Hope you all have a nice rest of the week boys [emoji106] See you at the weekend.

f**k off

Can’t wait x