Tottenham Hotspur VS Liverpool - 2019 Champions League Final.

1 minute ago, Herman Hessian said:

what does everyone think about the way the pitch has been mowed ?

there's a lot to be said for the classic, broad six-yard stripes, but I can't help but feel that something a little more adventurous would have been better for match of this magnitude (sic) - concentric ovals to mirror the layout of the wanda, perhaps ?

I'm sure I read somewhere that FIFA or some other bunch of freeloaders said they were going to do away with pretty patterns and pitches had to be stripes as it helped with offside decisions. Maybe VAR has saved the creative gardener.

Just now, 7-2 said:

I'm sure I read somewhere that FIFA or some other bunch of freeloaders said they were going to do away with pretty patterns and pitches had to be stripes as it helped with offside decisions. Maybe VAR has saved the creative gardener.

well - there was a vey trim lady garden on show earlier - one of many fine brazilians to grace the pitch for a CL final...

This match sums up why neither of these teams will never win the EPL under these managers...
Eh?

The heat looks like it's really had an effect, as they genuinely look fucked.

A good advert against summer football. f**k this.

3 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

This match sums up why neither of these teams will never win the EPL under these managers...

The trophy they all really want. In fact, it's the Holy Grail for the scousers according to Kloppo.