The Brechin City Thread

Hedgecutter

19 hours ago, MonTheHedge said:

Where the CDH comment saying that the players which have left/gone on loan are now fantastic after panning them all season? 

They're located in the same dusty empty box as the one marked friends and intelligence :P

36 minutes ago, greendot said:

They're located in the same dusty empty box as the one marked friends and intelligence :P

Don’t need friends to go and watch football and I’ve more intelligence in my pinky up than you do.I just say what everyone else is thinking,we are not good enough to get out the Highland League.

Maybe that’s why Lenny Wilson has left,too much unrest within the squad and he knows Brechin aren’t good enough especially with the new manager who hasn’t blessed us with good attacking performances.

See that Jamie Richardson has joined you lot on loan. Lad has lit it up for North End last year, snoring 15 goals in 23 games. Impressed me in reserve games as well, small and strong with a decent touch. Hopefully he keeps up his momentum with you lot.

1 hour ago, citydiehard said:

Don’t need friends to go and watch football and I’ve more intelligence in my pinky up than you do.I just say what everyone else is thinking,we are not good enough to get out the Highland League.

Maybe that’s why Lenny Wilson has left,too much unrest within the squad and he knows Brechin aren’t good enough especially with the new manager who hasn’t blessed us with good attacking performances.

Lenny hasn't left the building yet.

We put him on the transfer list therefore we wanted him to leave.

You said he was crap anyway.

We have signed 4 attackers since he joined as Manager (although one has gone out on loan straight away).

You are not intelligent at all.

53 minutes ago, Kev8122 said:

Lenny hasn't left the building yet.

We put him on the transfer list therefore we wanted him to leave.

You said he was crap anyway.

We have signed 4 attackers since he joined as Manager (although one has gone out on loan straight away).

You are not intelligent at all.

Put on the transfer list not in the squad last game says it all ,he’s gone.He is crap but was experienced which we lack.

Getting in 4 attacking players is fine IF you can play good attacking football I’ve yet to see it YET

Next silly comment from you please 

13 hours ago, citydiehard said:

Put on the transfer list not in the squad last game says it all ,he’s gone.He is crap but was experienced which we lack.

Getting in 4 attacking players is fine IF you can play good attacking football I’ve yet to see it YET

I agree

14 hours ago, citydiehard said:

So it's ok to play crap experienced players ?  

You don't half talk some shite. 

6 hours ago, theoriginalhedge said:

So it's ok to play crap experienced players ?  

You don't half talk some shite. 

Just like our attacking football at the moment,shite.Brought in too many attackers Grady looked pissed off,going to miss his goals.

1 hour ago, citydiehard said:

Just like our attacking football at the moment,shite.Brought in too many attackers Grady looked pissed off,going to miss his goals.

He'll score plenty more this season

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone on here got photos, preferably in colour, even black and white though, of Brechin City shirts, players and team photos dislaying those Umbro and Bukta ICI kits from the mid 80's? Needing these as part of research i'm doing for all Scottish clubs for a great project about all kits over the world from 1980-90 for an illustrator who is doing all the kits over the world from that time period. 

Thanks. 

Graham

19 minutes ago, citydiehard said:

Does Price know what he’s doing,leaving our top goalscorer on the bench,only time will tell.

He might have a slight injury. Lenny is on the bench so maybe all has been forgiven?

2 hours ago, Kev8122 said:

He might have a slight injury. Lenny is on the bench so maybe all has been forgiven?

Lenny on the bench,doesn’t make sense why have 3 keepers now ,wasting money and an extra place for an outfield player.Looks like Price is going to do what the Campbells did trying to win the league over spending.