The Brechin City Thread

Hedgecutter

41 minutes ago, city1906 said:

Better watch what I'm saying or ill get banned 😂😂 clearly thought they'd never be found out now reporting all comments.

Away the City...

Clearly scared hes been rumbled 

Don’t see an awful lot wrong with his interview, incredible that he actually said he has to accept responsibility for failing to meet the objective. Probably the first time he’s ever admitted fault! 

10 minutes ago, citydiehard said:

Sparky getting player of the year is a strange one,why give it to someone who doesn’t want to stay.

Maybe because he was the best player despite you not thinking he was. 

51 minutes ago, citydiehard said:

Yeah let’s reward a player that want to leave ,great management by the club.

Maybe he doesn't really want to leave though - have you actually talked to him or are you listening to rumours again? 

16 hours ago, citydiehard said:

Sparky getting player of the year is a strange one,why give it to someone who doesn’t want to stay.

Maybe if you turned up yesterday (instead of asking folk on Facebook who got what) and spoke to him I'm sure he would have been open with you.

Instead, you come on here week after week and spew drivel while slating the team, and most folk associated with the club.

Hopefully we'll never see you around the Glebe and on the away buses in the near future!

43 minutes ago, city1906 said:

Maybe if you turned up yesterday (instead of asking folk on Facebook who got what) and spoke to him I'm sure he would have been open with you.

Instead, you come on here week after week and spew drivel while slating the team, and most folk associated with the club.

Hopefully we'll never see you around the Glebe and on the away buses in the near future!

Typical you want to drive away support you must be part of the mafia

44 minutes ago, city1906 said:

Had other engagements so couldn’t manage or would’ve been there

1 hour ago, Rossco8326 said:

There's a photo of the dundee Northend team on their Facebook page and their management team have brechin city training gear on 🤔

A couple of things I'd note on that front......the rest of the players are wearing 'ridiculous' outfits so are they doing the same?  Also with Lewis Toshney previously playing for us its not unheard of players keeping gear rather than it getting recyled down to the Vics or Youth teams.