Linlithgow Rose - 2019 onwards

Still got the best support in the league even when only mid table.

Best? Definitely not.

Biggest numbers? Dubious.

Mainly away fans.

Uh-huh... sound mate.

Those same away fans will read your post and immediately file it in the BS bin.

On 20/01/2020 at 22:34, boheesian said:

A real character/s assassination. No response from the three blind mice either. 

13 hours ago, Specky said:

Not sure why you've dragged me into this? I don't recall slating any players on here and indeed was backing them recently especially after the derby match, Which I still seemed to be assassinated for. If you actually knew me you would know I support my team from first to last whistle on a Saturday, look for the positives on the pitch and indeed clap and encourage them onto and off the park - but hey don't let that stop your trolling even if it doesn't fit in with your premeditated script.

Yes I do jibe or criticise bo'ness but that's no different than what comes from the opposite direction, and should be in good jest but more recently seems to be more and more personal with the only difference being I don't troll certain posters or add constant red dots or alternatively like any post criticising me.

Anyway, I've responded so I'm sure you've got what you wanted from your post, so I'll just keep my thoughts to myself now and update scores where appropriate and leave the petty mindedness to those keyboard warriors who have nothing better to do.

HTG!

I don't see you named or tagged in his post so it would appear you've dragged yourself in. 

The rest of your post basically just says "I can dish it out but I can't take it back".

16 minutes ago, lithgierose said:

Rented pitch

Yep they gave away the lease - to sit back and benefit from others hard work.  Giving up tends to be their preferred option - the Social Club another prime example.

1 hour ago, Auld Heid said:

Yep they gave away the lease - to sit back and benefit from others hard work.  Giving up tends to be their preferred option - the Social Club another prime example.

Lithgow supporters are like buses! You don't see one for agreeing and then they aLL crawl forward one after the other! Did the 3 of you pick straws to see who would message first!! 

18 minutes ago, lithgierose said:

And your team is? 

Intellectual level is top notch here! Can you not read what is written next to My Team?

In case your batteries have run out I’ll type it in bold - MUSSELBURGH ATHLETIC; the team which humped your team 6-2 earlier in the season, causing your committee to sack your manager, when if the Weeeeeee Rose had won, your team would have been top of the league!!

Strange decision with even stranger supporters ( some of you!)

Intellectual level is top notch here! Can you not read what is written next to My Team?
In case your batteries have run out I’ll type it in bold - MUSSELBURGH ATHLETIC; the team which humped your team 6-2 earlier in the season, causing your committee to sack your manager, when if the Weeeeeee Rose had won, your team would have been top of the league!!
Strange decision with even stranger supporters ( some of you!)

Now-now Casey. Play nice.

12 minutes ago, lithgierose said:

I won't. As I don't believe he has the brains for it to be his words. If it was him challenging a teenager, then aye it would be him. 

Oh dear oh dear, reduced to insulting a persons intelligence. 

I won't. As I don't believe he has the brains for it to be his words. If it was him challenging a teenager, then aye it would be him. 

He made some pretty valid points as to why Linlithgow now find it difficult to sign the players they want!

Welcome back AH is that your arse recovered after the skelping Ally Adams gave it? See you couldn’t address his points but got a wee bit confidence back after seeing your buddies surface again!

40 minutes ago, Legless said:

He made some pretty valid points as to why Linlithgow now find it difficult to sign the players they want!

I still don't believe he was the author. Not going by his past posts..when he thought he could rip into the young laddie doing the filming at Preston field.