FIFA 20

TheGoon

Started a Career Mode with my pal, decided to go for (Third Tier) FC Kaiserslautern as our club of choice. 

Sent a scout out to look for strikers whose prime attribute is pace. He came back a week later and suggested we sign Champions League and German International Timo Werner.

F**k off.

I've completed 11 of the 12 Icon Swap objectives, and have to say I've actually enjoyed it.  Forces you to play with players you usually wouldn't, and brings some heroes to the forefront.  Squad Battles ones got really monotonous with having to win 5, but Rivals I didn't mind too much.  

Only question now is which ones to go for.  I always wanted to go for two, but wondering if it's better holding off and saving up for just the one.  

I can only dream of division 5 at the moment lol. Stuck between 7 and 8 for the last week or so. 

You’re better off down in they divisions. To me, it would be more enjoyable. Some frightening teams already in division 5.

Oh, and I saw the rest of the Icon Swaps cards that will come in the next batch, and one's a Ross County player.  I expect we'll get a Squad Battles based Scottish Premiership objective, which is going to be a right c**t.

Where you seeing this?

7 minutes ago, Moo said:

Where you seeing this?

https://www.fifauteam.com/fifa-20-icon-swaps-list-objectives-rewards/

I tell a lie, it's Liam Donnely of Motherwell, not a Ross County player.  Curiously there's also Donald Love.  If EA want to have the second lot be nationality based, we could get a Scottish First Owner objective.

1 hour ago, forameus said:

Oh, and I saw the rest of the Icon Swaps cards that will come in the next batch, and one's a Ross County player.  I expect we'll get a Squad Battles based Scottish Premiership objective, which is going to be a right c**t.

I read this three times trying to figure out how a Ross County player could get an Icon card before realising the obvious.

One more thing, for those looking for League SBCs.  Yesterday's Marquee Matchups had some pretty odd requirements, needing a lot of silver players.  I would not be surprised if they were trying to drain people a little before introducing certain leagues.