FIFA 20

TheGoon

2 hours ago, Dunning1874 said:

The last FIFA I bought was 13, because I’m not bothered about playing online and I’m only interested in the career modes. I decided after that glitch ridden mess that I would never get it again until they made an acceptable career mode and I’m truly stunned to see they’re still putting out a fundamentally broken game every single year and making no attempt to fix it.

Really? Look at how many folk still buy it and sink loads of cash in to buying coins etc.

For them there's absolutely no need to fix anything as their mug customers continue to lap up the shit being fed to them and the massive profits keep rolling in.

IMG_0483.jpg

This is my team at the minute. You can clearly see I’m struggling at RB & RW. I did have normal Bergwijn at RW and Depay CAM but i like the formers inform but I may have to change back as Berghius is shite.

That’s why possibly Zannetti out of the icon picks for RB or go for Okacha at RW and Nesta/Carlos.

I’ve also hoping to get enough coins to get inform Tagliafico and any Frenkie De Jong Card.

Any suggestions for improvement for RB and RW?

I've now got to grips with this after hating it for the first few days. Once I got my head around defending and the ability to jockey effectively I am now in a reasonable position and I have managed to stop the routine hammerings at the moment. That said I still don't like the game very much, especially when playing online. There are far too many random ricochets and bizarre little touches for my liking. I know they are keen to make it as realistic as possible but I prefer an more arcade style game where tackling is effective, passing is consistent and the bounce of the ball or heavy touches are toned down a fair bit. I also think that headers seem to be broken, or certainly much tougher, which is a pity because I like playing on the break and using crosses effectively.

I certainly have no real desire for this year in comparison to previous versions and the gameplay hasn't helped boost my interest that much. The additions of the objectives and XP points is fun and the online friendlies with all the different rules are an enjoyable break from FUT.

6 hours ago, staggy1929 said:

My current team, haven't played a game with it yet planning on having Amadou set to stay back and have the wingbacks join the attack, did the Pukki SBC last night with players in my club.

what are people's views on this?

image.png.51cfbf444f1bbaf65b4b89fc7ec7fdf7.png

Sell Sanchez and buy Rudiger as he’s effectively the same card and then invest the coins elsewhere.

IMG_0483.thumb.jpg.11dd33187bfdeb41abae72e5ebdde1f7.jpg

This is my team at the minute. You can clearly see I’m struggling at RB & RW. I did have normal Bergwijn at RW and Depay CAM but i like the formers inform but I may have to change back as Berghius is shite.

That’s why possibly Zannetti out of the icon picks for RB or go for Okacha at RW and Nesta/Carlos.

I’ve also hoping to get enough coins to get inform Tagliafico and any Frenkie De Jong Card.

Any suggestions for improvement for RB and RW?
No idea on prices etc but salah rw with trent at rb?

Been playing fine tonight. Come up against a guy who is absolutely fucking shite , yet lose 4-1 as hes got Prime Ronaldo on loan and there is literally nothing you can do to stop him scoring from 30 yards when the boys entire gameplan is passing to Ronaldo then simply turning and shooting.

7 minutes ago, Wardy said:

Completed the Hybrid League SBCs tonight. Packed Nelson Semedo TOTW. Lovely.

Packed Lopes From Lyon for the pack you get for completing the final one. 

I slogged my way through the four "born legends" SBC and from the five packs you get, the best I got by a distance was Bas Dost...

11 minutes ago, staggy1929 said:

Best formation on FUT this year?

When I get pumped it’s usually by someone with a 433. Cut backs from the wingers.

I tried it but it doesn’t suit me at all. I’ve stuck with my 4212 narrow and I’m playing petty well after a difficult start. I don’t play 1 depth and drop back but I do put my fullbacks on Stay Back While Attacking to counter the wingers I’m coming up against. That’s made a huge difference.

27 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

When I get pumped it’s usually by someone with a 433. Cut backs from the wingers.

I tried it but it doesn’t suit me at all. I’ve stuck with my 4212 narrow and I’m playing petty well after a difficult start. I don’t play 1 depth and drop back but I do put my fullbacks on Stay Back While Attacking to counter the wingers I’m coming up against. That’s made a huge difference.

I have gambled with the 5-3-2 and set the wing backs to join the attack and I am struggling big time. I may have to adjust the settings a bit but i'm struggling