FIFA 20

TheGoon

1 hour ago, G_Man1985 said:
2 hours ago, Mayos Noun said:
86644E98-0E9C-4C2C-BE68-25ED333A076E.thumb.jpg.2c2a57eb419d06289be614952a0b6d8d.jpg

Doing the Daniel James objective and got this in a one rare player pack. Not bad.

Daniel James can you do all his in squad battles ?

You can indeed. First few challenges you can do on beginner, just get your goals or whatever then do the glitch before putting the controller down.

4 hours ago, thomas said:

Has the fake shot glitch been patched on single player? I can't seem to make it work now.

Haven't been able to do it since folk started talking about it in here. Tried hundreds of times, buys me about 5 seconds before the AI shuts me down. Tried with every player in every position. 

Done an 83+ upgrade in work today and got Salah. Would have been absolutely buzzing if I wasn't halfway through the James objectives. Still a good pull until I get James then can see who I prefer.

10 minutes ago, Dave said:

Haven't been able to do it since folk started talking about it in here. Tried hundreds of times, buys me about 5 seconds before the AI shuts me down. Tried with every player in every position. 

Done an 83+ upgrade in work today and got Salah. Would have been absolutely buzzing if I wasn't halfway through the James objectives. Still a good pull until I get James then can see who I prefer.

What console is this?  I'm doing the glitch as we speak.

Sometimes i do the L1 fake shot first then the fake shot stop.

Edited by champions

8 minutes ago, champions said:

What console is this?  I'm doing the glitch as we speak.

Sometimes i do the L1 fake shot first then the fake shot stop.

I'm on Xbox. Tried every type of fake shot with every position from fullbacks to strikers and never worked. Could just be me 😂 

First WL player pick ever was 86 rated Santi Cazorla, so I’ll take that for La Liga FO icon swaps. 

Packs were dire though, including the marquee matchups packs. Best out of all was Felipe and (Felipe) Anderson. Got his storyline card already so he insta sold for 5.2k. Other thing that insta sold was the CF>CAM card which goes for 5k as they are extinct on the market (PS4)

Edit for the squad battles I was able to do the glitch fine and then all of a sudden the CPU have started to pressure me. One of the games they were just all over (think it was the Argentinian one which is legendary difficulty) managed the 6 wins regardless. Just need 2 wins the the CSL/J league combo for the set. Might actually go for Koeman instead of Seedorf actually. 

Edited by Wardy

I'm on Xbox. Tried every type of fake shot with every position from fullbacks to strikers and never worked. Could just be me [emoji23] 
If your shite that is the answer , as I cant do it either haha
Did finish the Italian milestone for goals which was tough going. Spain next.
No clue why I did the Italian as player I got I wont play

Has the fake shot glitch been patched on single player? I can't seem to make it work now.

Yes work perfect on all difficulties up to and including world class.

Fake shot stop on the strip of grass that runs form corner of opponents box to bye line.

1 hour ago, AUFC90 said:

Yes work perfect on all difficulties up to and including world class.

Fake shot stop on the strip of grass that runs form corner of opponents box to bye line.

I'm on xbox and it still works but only if you do it in the opponents box. Can be a bit fiddly getting space to do it though.  

Edited to say it was still working on legendary top for me.

Edited by robosaintee