FIFA 20

TheGoon

Done two totw upgrades. Previously mentioned Kalinic and then Doherty RWB (84) 

Divisional rivals rewards brought the untradeable option. DeLigt 85 the highlight
In a rage I sold a lot of my team... I have no idea what comes over me with this bloody game. So poorly that I put a Gareth Bale ST up... bought for 351k. Put it up starting price of 190. Got bought for.... 191k. I’ve had a nuke. 
the team now is as follows ...

05EA274A-FE55-46B9-B598-44F9D4FB1190.thumb.jpeg.eb2169f5309170250b2934e7571e864a.jpeg
CB12F5D4-3D26-43DB-BB84-21BDE410BF2E.jpeg.7a515512731cd81a4afb3a002bcac80c.jpeg

I recommend special Kondogbia for your defence. Can get him for around 95k coins. Worth every penny. An upgrade on Ramos who was great for me when I had him but slow.

14 minutes ago, Wardy said:

What’s everyone doing for the icon swap with the 2 players from the top 5 leagues? I’m struggling to put a team together for it

It tried for ages getting a balance and using green links for each set of 2 players but still couldn't come up with something I was happy with.

So I gave up and went all French.

ETA: Haven't actually done the objective yet, just made my team.

Screenshot_20200430-123131.png

Edited by Jaggy Snake

14 minutes ago, Jaggy Snake said:

It tried for ages getting a balance and using green links for each set of 2 players but still couldn't come up with something I was happy with.

I’ve got Van der Sar in goal. Then swithering all French too actually. Been trying to get it for ages. 😂

1 hour ago, deej said:

Away from pack openings/ rewards, who are you guys planning on taking from level 15 - Hagi or Elyounoussi ?

image.png.78a3a8274582bf95523f5909ab7fb714.png

I think I'll go for Option C to be honest.  Had either of those been Scottish, I'd be right in amongst it, but I can't think of any situation where I'd actually use either Hagi or Elyounoussi.  Seems like any kind of SPFL objective isn't going to happen (there was one a while back mixed with championship, wasn't there?) so the only reason to get them would be making an actual SPFL side, which I doubt I'll get round to.  The American guy at least will be useful for Swaps

47 minutes ago, Wardy said:

What’s everyone doing for the icon swap with the 2 players from the top 5 leagues? I’m struggling to put a team together for it

I'm skipping it.  Only need 11 of the 12 to get Dalglish, and this is easily the hardest one.  I tried building a team, but it looked so miserable that I just can't bring myself to.  The next worst would be WL and hopefully I can knock that out this weekend.  7 tokens to go.

After years of mewling about how smart I am by taking the coins instead of packs in Rivals rewards, I decided a Mega Pack option was better than 35k coins, mainly because I've almost no coins and 35k buys nothing to improve things.

20200430_131833.jpg.9af32d4a1b27d722dd1685175e938bfd.jpg

Decent enough I suppose.

Might keep The Ginger Prince as a late sub just because tbh.

Just realised Doyle is my best striker 😂

Edited by RandomGuy.

2 hours ago, deej said:

Away from pack openings/ rewards, who are you guys planning on taking from level 15 - Hagi or Elyounoussi ?

image.png.78a3a8274582bf95523f5909ab7fb714.png

I'll probably take Hagi as I have his dads Prime card, it might be cool to have them play a few games together. After that he is just SBC fodder.

1 hour ago, Jaggy Snake said:

Went with this in the end, same French theme. But not nearly as good as yours haha. And I refused to buy anyone for it because I’m tight like that...😂

5857DB4D-D6F0-42CB-A722-F5C6C9B943F7.png

4 minutes ago, HEY_SIDNEY said:

the 93 Courtois is worth every single little gold coin he cost me
what a bliddy keeper

also packed gulasci tottsf btw forgot to mention. Decent enough. 

Courtois’ POTM card is a monster for me so I don’t doubt it for a second

Keeping packs for tomorrow and no chance I'm wasting an 85 rated squad on the Community SBC.

I know they're just trying to keep prices up but did we really need the Mid Icon SBC again? Who's really going to do it at this stage?

Edited by Jaggy Snake