FIFA 20

TheGoon

11 minutes ago, Wardy said:

I mean If you grind a lot that isint too bad for the TOTSSF guaranteed PL player. You could easily do the Saudi one and chuck him in as make weight. Only an 83 rated squad for that one. 😂

Thing is, it is a bit of a piss-take, but it's hard to really grudge EA doing it.  They know people will be falling all over themselves to do this, so they could have made it 2 88s for all the difference it made.  People will rage, but ultimately, people will do it.  EA are c***s at times, but it's hard not to admire their shit-eating audacity.

Edited by forameus

My deepest condolences.  That's quite the kick in the stones.

To be fair I would have only changed my team for one of the very high end cards, and then another few would have made it onto my bench. I had the cards to work with so was worth the risk.

A shite pull though.

Not the worst pull. I know a couple of people here have already said he was decent.

I'll probably stick a shadow on him and try him in place of Gattuso.

Screenshot_20200506-185224.png

Edited by Jaggy Snake

So, a Kovacic, Vardy, TTA, Traore and only one shitty Soyuncu so far. Not too bad lads.

Tempted by this, but saving it for the Bundes.

Going to have a crack at the Saudi one though, an 83 squad for a chance to pack that Giovinco.

Rewards is certainly going to be interesting tomorrow.  Any kind of PL pick would be nice, but I suspect the hype is going to lead to a lot of people finding some Saudis at the bottom of their Christmas tree tomorrow morning.

I'm hoping for Kovacic, in the hope that EA decide to spite me by giving me someone better.  He'd fit perfectly into the team I'm planning.  I mean, so would De Bruyne, but, you know.

Just now, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

So, a Kovacic, Vardy, TTA, Traore and only one shitty Soyuncu so far. Not too bad lads.

Tempted by this, but saving it for the Bundes.

Going to have a crack at the Saudi one though, an 83 squad for a chance to pack that Giovinco.

Unless you have a PL team, or you want to build a PL team, I'd steer clear.  There's a lot of high-rated players in there, but I'm not convinced they'll be that good. 

Edited by forameus

10 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Screenshot_20200506-185618.thumb.png.8906aeead0a94ca9a3af5db5d13c38c5.pngScreenshot_20200506-190404.thumb.png.dd88f933b5d5b7b922d2716184387ced.png

f**k off.

5 minutes ago, Gerald Elbowdent said:

Same here. 😂

Got Gulasci, Kirk and that c**t from the SBCs. The 3 least expensive options in all of them. Mahrez has saved the PS4 going out thw window

Imagine my surprise....

2C82C818-2A03-41D7-953E-E26113D242DC.thumb.png.ea6752f1ce3c0a05d55592c5e1705646.png

Got an Oblak from Marquee Matchups though so not all bad I guess.

And aye, f**k off Mayos 😂

Edited by Sauzee#4

9 minutes ago, Wardy said:

How many players do you guys roughly hold in your club? Do you spend coins to do these SBCs or have them ready to put in? I’m a mixture of both. 

Screenshot_20200506-193052.thumb.jpg.1871542b2229132ffb92a906c156cc2d.jpg

After doing 27 bronze and 13 silver upgrades today.

Really need to trim it down.

I tend to store pretty much everything and only sell 82 and lower rated dupes.

For example, got these sitting on the transfer list atm, but not for sale. I'll take them back into the club once I use their dupes in an SBC. Usually sit with anywhere up to 10-15 like this.

Screenshot_20200506-193607.thumb.png.3002c8704772735f7ebacc8f9125de1d.png

21 minutes ago, Wardy said:

How many players do you guys roughly hold in your club? Do you spend coins to do these SBCs or have them ready to put in? I’m a mixture of both. 

I've currently got 2147 players in my club!

Probably far to many but it means that I rarely have to buy any players for an SBC. At some point I'm going to rinse the sqaud, probably in the next week or so before the TOTSSF packs end.