FIFA 20

TheGoon

29 minutes ago, Zing. said:

Just going through gold upgrade packs to get more rares. I’ll take it. 

2B146B6F-01A4-4236-BA7F-85190DD670B5.thumb.png.2ad10e0d2df90eb037ea5956c14d8f23.png

Are you trying to keep it to off nations when doing the gold upgrades or just chucking anything in Thats Untradable? 

14 minutes ago, Wardy said:

Are you trying to keep it to off nations when doing the gold upgrades or just chucking anything in Thats Untradable? 

Chucked in almost all of my untradeable gold non rares, not caring at all about the leagues. I had a rather ridiculous amount built up. 

2 hours ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

I’m getting absolutely f**k all from Upgrades, been grinding every way possible just can’t hit one.

You and me both. Can barely get a fucking board 😡

Prices back on the rise again with certain players. Don’t know if it‘s because of WL or people haven’t got the players they’d hoped for in rewards.

Also starting to like Vardy now after a while. It was probably down to me being used to playing with mid Raul who is a complete different player to Vardy. Roughly about 300 games with him and now he doesn’t even make the bench.

5 hours ago, mrpaddyx said:

What SBC was that?

Mid icon SBC. Actually unreal, saw the English flag, then ST and just knew it would be him or Lineker again. You’d never get like Cryuff twice. 🙄😂

Gonna have to try my luck again....😂

Made a couple of changes for this weekend. I sold my Headliners Lewandowski earlier in the week in anticipation of his TOTS card being released and the price of his Headliners card plummeting. With no Bundesliga this week I decided against buying him back and went for Mbappe to partner Ben Yedder who has never been a starter for me, so interested to see how he does.

Did have Fuchs at left-back but after completing the Alonso SBC it meant I could try out Pique from my rewards two Thursdays ago.

Not as fussed with La Liga but of course if a Messi red card appeared it wouldn’t be a disaster! Would be keen on a TOTS De Jong if he gets one, the TOTY card I have is superb.

I normally change to a 5212 with Messi as the 10 but I’m happy with the 41212 against most opponents.

IMG_5478.jpg

IMG_5479.jpg

Sold Eusebio and splashed the cash about. My team now looks like this.
Screenshot_20200507-132109.thumb.png.31c1e9aacbc67ab0cc25eaaa22555130.png

I have used every player you have [emoji23]

So hope this helps.

Messi RM and get De Jong toty at 5:59pm tonight. He will drop like mad as he is in so many predictions. Or wait until 6pm and see if he’s there and chance the new one. Best midfielder I’ve used by miles, including toty Kante.

I hated Best. Wasn’t worth the coins and lost about 200k on him. He scored 4 and assisted 5 in 30 weekend league games. Kent scored 14 last weekend in comparison.

Messi links to the right back, Crespo and De Jong. If you’re happy using someone off chem, there is tots Mahrez at LM to link KDB or get Aguero tots at ST if you don’t link Crespo.

I loved Crespo and King Kenny though.

Love the entire backline. I used that same backline previously with toty Robby and normal De Gea.

Obviously try what you have but food for thought if you cannot get it playing as you’d like.

1 minute ago, Gerald Elbowdent said:

I've done two and got Pires and Okocha.

They're fucking at it with the pack weight of these at this stage of the game. Robbing fucking b*****ds.

I think it’s just punishing me for getting Dalglish during the last season. I’d have given anything for Pires or Okocha, just anybody who wasn’t English. 😂