FIFA 20

TheGoon

Cheers for that, last question is fitness. If I was playing FM I don't start a player with less than 90%, is there a general rule in FIFA?

If you are playing the computer on squad battles then personally I don’t mind if my players have fallen into a lower level of fitness, but against people online then I always keep it as high as possible. I used to have two squads that I would rotate, so use one online then one against the computer to allow them to get back to 100%. Over time though you end up having so many squad fitness cards that I just bank them and use one every two games to keep them fit.

Has anyone done that 90 Marcos Alonso? I got him to replace my 86 Roberto Carlos as he was struggling a bit and I’m not a massive fan. Seems a bit slow/sluggish 

I really like him, although only played maybe 15 games so far.

From initially being very ‘meh’ about LaLiga I now don’t want anyone to say a bad word about it.

Half a dozen rare mega packs saved from a few weeks ago (and was waiting for Bundesliga) -

IMG_5487.jpg

IMG_5488.jpg

IMG_5486.jpg

I’ve already punted Moreno for 115k and will now probably do the Saul objective or buy Kroos and then use my coins for the Ramos CB given that I can use Oblak and Carvajal.

I’ve always loved LaLiga...

I'm scared to even touch the game this week, as I know I'll pack something that's not that good but slightly better than what I have after going baws out on PL. 

Got my eye on Ligue 1 to really go after. The number of Rare Golds in there means the upgrades have the potential to be insanely good value. Potentially. Mibbie. 

Oh and after being excited to try out my new team, managed 2 games last night. 5-5 and 3-4, and nary an enjoyment to be had. Ahhh, its FIFA alright. 

Tell you what, it’s some grind doing the assist and score 4 times with a forward with 80 physical. Costa is an absolute cart horse. 2 more games and I’ll have Mariano, although I’ll be sad moving Morales/Jovic to accommodate him.

29 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

Tell you what, it’s some grind doing the assist and score 4 times with a forward with 80 physical. Costa is an absolute cart horse. 2 more games and I’ll have Mariano, although I’ll be sad moving Morales/Jovic to accommodate him.

Going to be an easy gig for me after weekend league 😎

5C824B45-8F74-478B-B075-543023484240.thumb.png.523aa6f08bf11733490fbab72a923603.png

On the 'playing the market' point; the one rule I always stick to is sell on Thursdays (when everyone is buying their WL team) and buy on Mondays (when everyone is selling their WL team).

Also, if there's a player you want from a TOTS for example, on most occasions their price will rise once they go out of packs (Monday for Saudi team, Friday for La Liga), so you're better to buy them before then. Some exceptions of course.

If you're just starting the game and you've got maybe 10k spare, have a look on futbin at the advanced SBCs. Easily gets you packs at a much reduced rate.

ETA: For new starters, also have a look at icon swaps. If you complete all the challenges available in 3/4 weeks, that's 12 tokens, which can be redeemed for a variety of icons.

2 hours ago, SweeperDee said:

This is why I dont bother with most player objective cards 😂

An absolute nightmare.

Appreciate it's not all about shots but I just lost 7-0 to a guy in Division 10 on Rivals who had 9 icons or TOTS players in his team. I had 20 shots with 11 on target. He had 12 with 10 on target. I'm chuckling but in reality I want to find out his home phone number so I can make a prank call at 7am on a Sunday morning. 

That's the team I've assembled, got Boatang in a pack so that was decent luck. Any cheapish upgrades, will have about 20k coins as of tomorrow when the squad battles rewards come. Screenshot_20200509_121751_com_ea_gp.fifaultimate.thumb.jpeg.81a2027d4eca4cd4f609dc181c9a6c1c.jpeg

Roussillon and Mbabu at fullback, Delaney in the middle. Werner is also a must.

3 hours ago, Brother Grimm said:

That's the team I've assembled, got Boatang in a pack so that was decent luck. Any cheapish upgrades, will have about 20k coins as of tomorrow when the squad battles rewards come. Screenshot_20200509_121751_com.ea.gp.fifaultimate.jpeg

@Mayos Noun the team needs Baumann, what you think? 😂