FIFA 20

TheGoon

I've played against Pele and never once struggled, while Mbappe seems to constantly escape from my defenders, if that's worth anything.

I’m thinking that and it sounds like mechanic abuse but Mbappe has that ‘rebound’ and ‘force field’ factor like Ben Yedder. His toty is beyond ridiculous for rebounds.

Need 1 win from 2 games.

Game 1 against a 91 rated side full of Icons, so as predicted itll likely come down to the last game.

Actually beat him 4-0, with him quitting after 89 minutes.

Best WL I've ever had.

Edited by RandomGuy.

I’m thinking that and it sounds like mechanic abuse but Mbappe has that ‘rebound’ and ‘force field’ factor like Ben Yedder. His toty is beyond ridiculous for rebounds.
The sticky trait is strong with these 2.

31 minutes ago, Mayos Noun said:

Please don't say Ben Yedders name on the weekend.

Despite a horrific run of form I managed to finish on Gold 2 with 2 to spare. Definitely feel as though my Sunday opponents are tougher at the moment, or it could be my own mentality and the target of Gold 2 affecting me. I was outplayed a few games today so no complaints with the ones I lost (only one guy was a complete dick about it).

Lost the game 4-2 and the guy, after going 4-1 at the start of the second half, started messaging me asking why I wasn’t quitting (it’s something I’ve tried to stop in all circumstances). He then started doing tricks and keepy uppies with his defenders. In a weird way, knowing that I was annoying him by not quitting it helped me relax and maybe helped me in my next game (which was the one I managed to secure Gold 2 with)

I can now relax until next weekend, will just do the squad battles objectives and look out for any decent SBCs.

I’ve started with 2 defeats. Horrible horrible button delay and sludge running. Is it certain times of the day this pish happens? While the other team are first to the ball, quicker, sharper and stronger? 

Your shots are stopped left right and centre while There’s just ping in the net? 

Edited by Wardy

It's taken me about 12 fucking rivals games to realise that LB objective isnt a case of one player both scoring and assisting, and is just a case of having any 86+ pace player assisting or scoring.

Christ.

At 6/8 and been slogging away with the most ridiculous passing to try and get Mariano to both score and assist in a victory 😂

It's taken me about 12 fucking rivals games to realise that LB objective isnt a case of one player both scoring and assisting, and is just a case of having any 86+ pace player assisting or scoring.

Christ.

At 6/8 and been slogging away with the most ridiculous passing to try and get Mariano to both score and assist in a victory [emoji23]

You’re joking? I can’t believe I played matches to make sure that donkey costa scored and assisted.

25 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

You’re joking? I can’t believe I played matches to make sure that donkey costa scored and assisted.

It's the one for Reguilon.

Screenshot_20200510-173134_Chrome.thumb.jpg.e97267e0f331b75386b46cd6f7b6eac7.jpg

Misread it as having to be one player both scoring and assisting. 

Won 1-0 with Alba setting up Mariano and it counted.

It's the one for Reguilon.
Screenshot_20200510-173134_Chrome.thumb.jpg.e97267e0f331b75386b46cd6f7b6eac7.jpg
Misread it as having to be one player both scoring and assisting. 
Won 1-0 with Alba setting up Mariano and it counted.

The Mariano objective had a similar criterion, if that’s the case for the Lb it should be pretty easy. I’ve basically completed the assist with defenders one, just have to score 4 goals with a 3 star weak footed donkey.

4 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Serious question. Does this just feel like a totally different game since the update or is it just me?

Aye it’s a bag of shite :lol: 

I’m struggling a bit this weekend, I have 12 wins with 6 games left but I’m not enjoying it at all. I’m not going to let a game get me raging so I’ve turned it off. 

3 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Serious question. Does this just feel like a totally different game since the update or is it just me?

Sometimes I just think it’s all in the head. I’ve not noticed anything majorly different between last WL and this week. Other than my player switching and general button delay rearing it’s ugly head, especially today. Got 10 wins with 12 games to go. So actually not too bad, but games I’ve lost today. Jesus Christ.

Couple were definitely better than me and there’s nothing I could have done. But every time I’m sloppy I’m punished, whereas they’ll make a mistake and can never capitalise. 

2 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

The Mariano objective had a similar criterion, if that’s the case for the Lb it should be pretty easy. I’ve basically completed the assist with defenders one, just have to score 4 goals with a 3 star weak footed donkey.

Yeah it's easier than I was making it for myself 😂

I used Aspas for weak foot objective.

Yeah it's easier than I was making it for myself [emoji23]
I used Aspas for weak foot objective.

He’s going for around 10k just now so can’t afford him. Went for Munir since he’s relatively fast.

Running this just now; that left back will be punted once the La Liga LB objective is completed, but he's been doing me a turn since the start so no hard feelings. Jovic will be getting dropped as he's the slowest of the front 3, Munir will slot in and hopefully score 4 finesse shots in the next...12 days? Ayoze is doing well at RWB funnily enough, absolutely bursts down the wing past opposition full backs with ease. 

FIFA 20 Screenshot 2020.05.10 - 18.24.21.89.png

The La Liga SBC card has been released. I had it lined up and the card looks decent so will give it a bash and see what it’s like. If he’s a bit ‘meh’ then he will become SBC fodder for the La Liga guaranteed pack.

IMG_5497.jpg

11 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

The La Liga SBC card has been released. I had it lined up and the card looks decent so will give it a bash and see what it’s like. If he’s a bit ‘meh’ then he will become SBC fodder for the La Liga guaranteed pack.

IMG_5497.jpg

Only 80 stamina, which is a bit meh. Defintately super sub material though.

IMG_5497.thumb.jpg.ef0c66aaf14f037d986f723847c2fa86.jpg

What’s the conditions for it?