FIFA 20

TheGoon

Just now, Zing. said:

I’ve been trying to complete that la liga objective for the left back and it’s fucking torture. Been getting ripped apart regularly by teams and players that are simply much better than Divison 6. 

I've noticed it in 6 and 5, that you have absolute freak shows with ridiculous teams who are clearly not supposed to be at that level. Probably the same in 7, 8, etc. I very rarely come across teams that don't have mostly all special/icons in their team. 

23 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

Waiting on Semedo auction to come through and I'll replace Roberto with him. Here's how I'm looking so far; changed the formation up and stuck Ayoze as a RF alongside Mariano and Morales. 

FIFA 20 Screenshot 2020.05.11 - 15.50.31.88.png

Starting to take shape now. 👏

Proof will be in the Rivals/WL; Do you have to grind out 2000 points every single weekend to qualify?
No, 11 wins in weekend league is automatic entry into next one. 6 wins you'll get 1000 points towards it I'm sure so it's always worth at least winning 6 if you have the time.

4 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

Proof will be in the Rivals/WL; Do you have to grind out 2000 points every single weekend to qualify?

Once you qualify for weekend league then you can hit 11 wins on that to ensure qualification for the next one. I’ve not qualified through rivals since my first WL..

There’s not a single Norwich CB popping up On the market right now. 😂 I’m one position away after only needing to buy the 2 strikers and the RM. packed the rest luckily. But on 85 chem so need a LM....none of them on the market either! 😂😩

Yup, thanks. Frustratingly my Zimmermann is untradable but sold a bronze leftback and centremid for 10k each.

No plans to do the EPL SBC again any time soon.

I’ve just listed most of my silvers from other teams too, Sheffield United another one where the prices are always bonkers.

The prices actually dropped a little bit after Maguire was released but they’ve gone up again.

Edit -

IMG_5511.jpg

2 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

I’ve just listed most of my silvers from other teams too, Sheffield United another one where the prices are always bonkers.

The prices actually dropped a little bit after Maguire was released but they’ve gone up again.

Yeah, I've been meaning to go back to the EPL teams and sell a few more players off but my transfer list is always full at the moment.

Currently 98 players on it, about twenty 83+ duplicates and the rest rare players from top 5 leagues, which I'm keeping for when each league upgrade SBC comes round.

22 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

Thanks for letting me know! Put up this guy, sold in about 3 seconds.

IMG_5509.jpg

Haha no worries I just bought a CB for 13k but sold this guy so only really 3k... I constantly grind the SBCs so I only sell when they become duplicates. I saw a bronze Norwich CB got for 15k .👀

F52805CE-F206-475B-9E6D-38FD9CD01A33.png

Edited by Wardy

9 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Is there a deadline coming up for that?

Well the SBC for Maguire just came out and i'd imagine those players are in limited supply. I have a Trybull with none available on the market!

Edit the Trybull was untradable but I did have another couple of Norwich/Sheffield United players that insta sold for max price.

Edited by mrpaddyx

7 minutes ago, mrpaddyx said:

Well the SBC for Maguire just came out and i'd imagine those players are in limited supply. I have a Trybull with none available on the market!

Edit the Trybull was untradable but I did have another couple of Norwich/Sheffield United players that insta sold for max price.

I've been keeping loads of cards from a few leagues when doing the Bronze Pack Method. Just EPL here yeah?