FIFA 20

TheGoon

51 minutes ago, Wardy said:

Anyone else’s companion app just glitching all the time. Freezing loads recently. I’ve got a fair few rare golds on the transfer list I don’t know if that’s got something to do with it? I don’t normally hold thy many on the list without actually putting them up for sale. Only started glitching and freezing when I starting to hold them?

Yeah, if you have a lot on your transfer list the app is dreadful. Crashes if you list/move a single player, particularly when you're up in the 90's.

Better to do it on the console, even though that's a pain in its own way, if you've got a lot to do.

Any tips on how to make your midfield stop the opposition from isolating/overloading your centrebacks? In the matches I lose it's because of my midfield is getting so stretched that it allows their midfield to just play a straight pass to their strikers and they can take on the cb's with no hassle. It's usually the teams that have absolutely ridiculous midfields so it could just be that I can't really do much about it and just hope my cb's can land a tackle. 

Any tips on how to make your midfield stop the opposition from isolating/overloading your centrebacks? In the matches I lose it's because of my midfield is getting so stretched that it allows their midfield to just play a straight pass to their strikers and they can take on the cb's with no hassle. It's usually the teams that have absolutely ridiculous midfields so it could just be that I can't really do much about it and just hope my cb's can land a tackle. 
I tell both my midfielders to cover centre, one stay back and the other balanced. Maybe this will help.

Ah, my favourite rage quit win of the year. The guy had a loaded team with Ronaldo and TOTSSF players against me and my pishy first owner La Liga team. He scored 3 goals in the first 20 mins and gave a full celebration for each goal along with full replay. I countered that with 4 goals in the last 15 mins of the half and he quit just as the 4th went in. Best of all it was the last win I needed for that particular Icon Swap. 

208F778F-891C-4617-86DC-3E4D20282133.jpeg

9 minutes ago, AUFC90 said:
20 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

I tell both my midfielders to cover centre, one stay back and the other balanced. Maybe this will help.

I play a narrow 4-3-3, and the 2 of the 3 midfielders are being told to cover the centre and the other is being told to help the slower full back out. Should I get all 3 to cover centre?

I play a narrow 4-3-3, and the 2 of the 3 midfielders are being told to cover the centre and the other is being told to help the slower full back out. Should I get all 3 to cover centre?

If I were using 3 midfielders id tell the middle , which should also be your most defensive minded cm,to cover centre.

Apologies if this has already been discussed.

My son has been playing Squad Battles and built a decent team.

To relieve boredom he has been doing squad building challenges, yet somehow has lost 5 or 6 of his best players from FUT. Is this a bug and can they be retrieved ?

I’ve tried and looks like they have disappeared. Cheers folks.

4 hours ago, G-MAN said:

To relieve boredom he has been doing squad building challenges, yet somehow has lost 5 or 6 of his best players from FUT. Is this a bug and can they be retrieved ?

If he’s submitted them in an sbc that’s them gone for good I’m afraid mate.

6 hours ago, G-MAN said:

If hes been using the AI to build squads for the SBCs then hes fucked it, I'm afraid.

If hes submitted players to the SBC himself, then hes fucked it, I'm afraid.

Had a quick scan of the EA Forum and theres zero mention of players just disappearing from a squad for no reason, so sadly it doesnt look like it's a bug, and more just an error on your/his part.

6 hours ago, G-MAN said:

He may have quick sold them by mistake, if so there is a way to retrieve them. There is a quick sell recovery tool available on the Web App and Mobile App (annoyingly not on the actual console though). If someone has been quick sold by mistake you can recover them using this option. My son accidentially sold a few of his players and I was able to get them back this way.

Fifa.jpg