FIFA 20

TheGoon

Just now, Wardy said:

New League SBCs!!! Bronze and silver upgrade packs are back for a couple of days too!!! Time to play the game in the menus rather than the actually matches again! 😂

The Superlig Gustavo looks decent.

Also, welcome to the bold Toni...

61794383-258A-4404-8701-E8A15DBD37DA.thumb.jpeg.1757c2c1364da735c14697593f3f25d7.jpeg

Did that Militao rapid quick thinking I was getting his 90 and was rather gutted to see it was the same kind of deal as Alonso and ended up with his 87. Still a very decent card but I’m raging at myself for being a fucking idiot.

Rinsed pro league and liga mx cards through upgrades last week. Seething.

I'm sure EA said they weren't going to be releasing more league sbcs but oh well. 

Did a wee session of brone packs, filled up my trade pile. 

Completed 12 teams in premier league sbc and pulled Aubameyang from one of the packs so a decent day of profit all round.

Just pumped a guy 7-0 in rivals in division 2 so obviously think I'm the fucking best right about now.

One of the teams in Belgium. Oostende requires a 71 rated squad. Arsenal requires a 70 FFS. Seen a few folk on twitter going mental about it. You basically have to use their full team in silver (they probably don’t have that many players to start with) so no doubt it’s the new Paderborn. 😩

26 minutes ago, Gerald Elbowdent said:

Stocked up on Premiership players for every club incase they do a League SBC for us (Reddit seems to think their will be). A current/former players team is only a couple cards away from being haf decent. Could see Ajer being one of them, they've got a hard-on for Norwegian players this year for some reason.

Capture.PNG.45524c31a452861e624e4fad3a8d1581.PNG

Please never mention that c**t Doherty’s time in Scotland again

Those crazy EA fucks have done it again.  Completely ignore leagues, leave it months, then randomly add a couple in for a laugh.  Some boys.

Packs look about standard for EA these days, should be good to grind through.  Just a bit annoying that I've already punted MX and Pro League players into upgrades the past few times, as I was sure they'd never bring those leagues back.  Should make BPM a little more powerful once you get dupes.

Edited by forameus

Just now, Sauzee#4 said:

Following fortuitous events, this is the team now. All I’m praying for is Saurez or Benzema on Thursday. Maybe Griezmann too.

05BC9AC7-7994-482A-8F2F-5950A97E829F.thumb.jpeg.321b8cf89da729d3355428da113a2275.jpeg

That's utter filth.  You ought to be ashamed you deviant.

27 minutes ago, forameus said:

That's utter filth.  You ought to be ashamed you deviant.

I’ve just packed a duplicate Lucas Perez from a la liga upgrade too. I’m now seriously considering a mid icon upgrade but don’t know whether I should go through with it 😂 

Would be trading this in for the 88 rated squad if I did. The thought of getting a genuinely sick icon is tempting but I know I’ll end up with Nakata 🤦🏼‍♂️

image.thumb.jpg.c4df97e0450c5b3bdec7c3e0751cec1c.jpg

5 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

I’ve just packed a duplicate Lucas Perez from a la liga upgrade too. I’m now seriously considering a mid icon upgrade but don’t know whether I should go through with it 😂 

Would be trading this in for the 88 rated squad if I did. The thought of getting a genuinely sick icon is tempting but I know I’ll end up with Nakata 🤦🏼‍♂️

image.thumb.jpg.c4df97e0450c5b3bdec7c3e0751cec1c.jpg

Ian Wright incoming....

Talking abouts Icon i'm up to 19 swaps now, with up to 4 more available. I'm procrastinating too much on who to get. At first it was going to be either King Kenny or Maradona but i'm now not sure. I could possibly got for  Cannavaro as his defending is end game (meh passing though) or even Bergkamp becuase i saw his goal against Newcaslte the other day ha ha.

Edited by mrpaddyx

1 minute ago, Sauzee#4 said:

If this man wasn’t one of my heroes I’d be fucking raging. Guess it was meant to be 😂

5155A49D-9DA8-4138-B9C6-5A2A6FE98EC2.thumb.jpeg.3f6f250f97532a80a6a187d9998f57ac.jpeg

Were you smiling when you saw the England flag then the ST? 😂😂😎 I wouldn’t have minded Shearer either. 😂

Ill get round to doing another one. Hopefully.