FIFA 20

TheGoon

30 minutes ago, AUFC90 said:
37 minutes ago, robosaintee said:
I must have lost about 200k in ea taxes this week. Changed my team about 5 times.
Settled on this for WL and maybe get lucky in rewards on Thursday.

Screenshot_20200512-122639_Companion.thumb.jpg.f17bb7566bfd184ca6eba3f8dfed297f.jpg

How do Felix and Desailly play ?

Pulled Desailly from the Prime Icon pack from swaps and he's been class. Played 250 games with him and he wont be getting replaced.

Only played a couple with felix and he's really good, really agile and quite strong for a wee guy. He was a good 2 million coins when he came out and managed to pick him up for 670k on xbox. Playing him at striker. Will get a better idea over WL if I'll stick with him though.

2 minutes ago, HEY_SIDNEY said:

Tradable?

Unfortunately not, out of an upgrade pack. Now only got 4k coins left and no la liga rares, hoping for a couple of decent reds on Thursday to go alongside him and will probably do the guaranteed pack for La Liga when it’s out.

Pulled Desailly from the Prime Icon pack from swaps and he's been class. Played 250 games with him and he wont be getting replaced.
Only played a couple with felix and he's really good, really agile and quite strong for a wee guy. He was a good 2 million coins when he came out and managed to pick him up for 670k on xbox. Playing him at striker. Will get a better idea over WL if I'll stick with him though.
Cool, defo considering Desailly but probably better waiting till every tots comes out. Hoping for a tots konate.

7 wins away from 300 in rivals so I’ll probably have that 125k pack tonight. Just need to decide whether to open it right away or save it for ultimate tots. With my pack luck I’ll probably just open it as soon as I get it and seethe at my 82 rated Pacheco 😂

47 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

7 wins away from 300 in rivals so I’ll probably have that 125k pack tonight. Just need to decide whether to open it right away or save it for ultimate tots. With my pack luck I’ll probably just open it as soon as I get it and seethe at my 82 rated Pacheco 😂

I think i've opened 2 Ultimate packs this year and they both been filled with dross.

What TOTS is coming next?

Not sure, last year’s schedule has been altered so I am hoping for Germany but it could be Italy. Last week they put up the ‘reveal’ loading screen on the Thursday at 6pm.

Ideal, hopefully when the Germany one comes there's a card like the Mariano one that's gettable for me.

They seem to release a Squad Battles based card and then a rivals based card, so hopefully it’s someone decent (I can’t be bothered with rivals during the week so only go for the Squad Battles one).

I’ve found that Rivals has become an absolute chore since lockdown. I’m guessing it’s just a combination of more people playing and folk relegating themselves but I’ve dropped from top end division five to barely staying in division 6.

Im getting regularly opened up at the back, even Varane hasn’t helped that much. Other teams seem to be getting vast amounts of space against me but I’m coming up against two solid lines of midfield and defence every time. Tactics needing changed.

10 minutes ago, Brother Grimm said:

Been trying to get that Belgian midfielder from Koln, only managed 4 teams so far or something.

Done the league SBC for Larnier yesterday, got really lucky with the packs I was getting through that and it paid for it.

The Lanier league SBC is an excellent card btw, one of the top 5 RB's in the game (pre TOTS anyway). Over 100 games for me now. The other 2 cards are pretty meh. Boetius is ok, Cuhna is a waste of space.

Tbh, it's probably a waste of time doing that Verstratae card now.

35 minutes ago, Zing. said:

I’ve found that Rivals has become an absolute chore since lockdown. I’m guessing it’s just a combination of more people playing and folk relegating themselves but I’ve dropped from top end division five to barely staying in division 6.

Im getting regularly opened up at the back, even Varane hasn’t helped that much. Other teams seem to be getting vast amounts of space against me but I’m coming up against two solid lines of midfield and defence every time. Tactics needing changed.

Definitely true.  I'm down to 150 Skill Rating now, and doesn't seem like there's any chance of me climbing out of that hole.  Far too many players who are obviously and noticeably better than me.  It's soul-destroying.

41 minutes ago, Zing. said:

I've started playing a bit of Rivals again this week but found it torture. I've been ripped apart almost every game and each match seems to be unbelievably open in terms of space, in comparison to weekend league.