FIFA 20

TheGoon

Milestones has been a massive letdown. It could have had so much potential, with maybe a couple of players from each division effectively becoming ‘live’ cards based on your own record and what you want to do with them. Have a Bundesliga squad? Well, for every 50 games you win with Bundesliga players scoring then the card you have for Milestones gets a little upgrade (capped at maybe a 90 overall).

It would also personalise the game a bit more, at the moment everything is based around a core group of players that we all want. It might mean a huge amount of coding and computer geek based nonsense but could ‘live’ cards, based on your own play style and history be a thing? It wouldn’t have to be loads of them, just a couple per league.

6 minutes ago, Wardy said:

Aye morning from SB for me, although I finished like Gold 2/3, I can’t even remember. The mode needs revamped. So does quite a lot of the modes. Has anyone done like all the milestone cards?  I haven’t even been bothered to do them. I don’t think any would even get in my team either. 

The only one I ever bothered with was Politano and I’ve still only done 10/20

I got 78 Didavi and 78 Hateboer as my two best players from Squad Battles.

Further evidence why its useless for anything other than objectives.

16 minutes ago, Wardy said:

Has anyone done like all the milestone cards?  I haven’t even been bothered to do them. I don’t think any would even get in my team either. 

I've done them all except Bundesliga and upgrading the La Liga player.

To be fair, Politano is very good and would still be in my squad if it wasn't for my recent pack luck. Trossard is decent too.

Gabrielsen from the Ligue 1 upgrade is excellent and if I used a Ligue 1 squad, he'd still be starting games.

For a first attempt, Milestones hasn't been bad but it could have been so much better. The wait from Politano's original card to his upgrade was ridiculous, and they should have released a third upgrade now with TOTS out to keep the players relevant.

I still enjoyed it though, as I like trying out different players. You do have to choose when you complete them though, between Icon Swaps and normal objectives, which is all getting a bit much.

35 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

Milestones has been a massive letdown. It could have had so much potential, with maybe a couple of players from each division effectively becoming ‘live’ cards based on your own record and what you want to do with them. Have a Bundesliga squad? Well, for every 50 games you win with Bundesliga players scoring then the card you have for Milestones gets a little upgrade (capped at maybe a 90 overall).

It would also personalise the game a bit more, at the moment everything is based around a core group of players that we all want. It might mean a huge amount of coding and computer geek based nonsense but could ‘live’ cards, based on your own play style and history be a thing? It wouldn’t have to be loads of them, just a couple per league.

This is a great idea. It’s just a shame that EA would rather you spent all your money on Fifa points, then sink your coins and players into overpriced SBCs that are Untradable. We are all fools. 😂

When I had a Serie A squad I considered Politano, then they released a Lozano upgrade and I had to decide between grafting for Politano over about 50 games, or just buying Lozano who seemed better for 100k.

No real decision to be had.

I got silver 1 from squad battles just down to doing the Mariano card. Packed f**k all basically, sold the lot from the packs and made about 20k including the 7k reward coins.

Think he goes for between 65-70k so happy with that. Means I'll have around 90k coins to play with. 
375276641_FIFA20Screenshot2020_05.11-10_13_20_33.thumb.png.da02ad5cd5bd8999bb14c16e414ae81f.png

You must of been teased with it possibly being Messi? [emoji85]

16 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

Think he goes for between 65-70k so happy with that. Means I'll have around 90k coins to play with. 

FIFA 20 Screenshot 2020.05.11 - 10.13.20.33.png

Fancy playing a game with him so I can gauge if he'd be worth signing to replace 88 Moreno 😂

Fancy playing a game with him so I can gauge if he'd be worth signing to replace 88 Moreno [emoji23]

For what it’s worth he’s better stats wise than Ayoze but for whatever reason Ayoze is 89 and he’s 88. 🤷‍♀️ I’m happy with Ayoze however so don’t mind chucking him for some coins. He’s currently been bid 65k with 50 odd minutes to go so here’s hoping.

I knew it wasn’t Messi since my luck isn’t that good and EA aren’t that daft to give him over that easy.

21 minutes ago, Mayos Noun said:

68FB50AE-E555-4289-8564-ECAC6182D0C3.jpg

IMG_0499.jpg

Used these teams. Gold 2 every time.

Used my nephews team and gold 1 and elite 3.

82f4ec5c-7b01-4287-8f76-89f8317241a5.jpg

That regular Aguero card was absolutely shite when I've used it. f**k knows how you've got elite using that. 🤣