FIFA 20

TheGoon

How old is your nephew [mention=2908]Mayos Noun[/mention] Does he play any games himself? Like rivals and squad battles? Has he played a weekend league before?

I have two nephews (13 and 12).

13 year old finishes gold 2 and gold 1 regularly and he’s in division 3. He doesn’t need a helping hand.

12 year old is in division 8 and plays squad battles. He usually gets 6 max on the weekend league.

I have ever in my life had such friendly matchmaking on my own account. There was very few god squads using his account. Even at elite.

Haha your 13 year old nephew the same or better than most of us on here! 😂

You must play a fair few games on weekend league!

Gold 3 rewards actually look slightly better than Gold 2? In terms of packs? Rare mega packs and rare gold packs are shocking. Gold 3 get a rare players pack and 2 megas which can contain shadows and hunters, but you can’t get them in rare mega packs. Bit pish.

23 minutes ago, Wardy said:

Haha your 13 year old nephew the same or better than most of us on here! 😂

Gold 3 rewards actually look slightly better than Gold 2? In terms of packs? Rare mega packs and rare gold packs are shocking. Gold 3 get a rare players pack and 2 megas which can contain shadows and hunters, but you can’t get them in rare mega packs. Bit pish.

Guess it’s the trade off of whether you want a guaranteed pick of the big league tots at this time of year or not. I’d have been gold 2 if I could have personally.

IMG_1604.jpg

What should I spend coins on to improve?

Squad battles I can get to Elite 2/1 no bother I reckon.

In terms of the weekend league...I’m not qualified for it yet but I’m division 5 rank 2? 910/2000 points in terms of qualification.

Anyone tried TOTY Hamdallah ? He's under a 100k and if you have plenty icons you'll fit him in. Got him as a red pick. He's unreal and already has 92 Zaha on the bench. Would recommend him to anyone looking for a different option.

99 attack position

99 finishing

97 composure

I have a hawk on him and he doesn't miss, he's also 6 foot but doesn't feel clunky. For under 100k I doubt you'd get anyone close.

43 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Guess it’s the trade off of whether you want a guaranteed pick of the big league tots at this time of year or not. I’d have been gold 2 if I could have personally.

Yeah true I guess. I got lucky with Gold 3 getting 2 PL players in each choice. Slightly better chance of getting Messi or Suarez on Thursday then....

Itll be Parejo and Ocampos 😩😂

Politano was a good start.  Mid-to-long term grindable, and not that hard with not needing wins.  A great blueprint for what could be to come.  And then what happened?  People took the piss.  I remember the evening it was released, someone posted on reddit saying they'd completed it.  He traded wins with someone, both of them letting everyone score in each one, and did it in a couple of hours.

Then, surprise surprise, the next milestone comes out (Trossard I think) and wins are a requirement.  That takes a decent, grindable challenge into brutal territory, and it's not gotten better since then.  

3 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

I’m part way done with the objective LB, but the rest could I get for 92k coins?

Get these guy just now (just checked for you) 

lenglet for 17500

militao for 3000

semedo for 5000

ter stegen/Courtois for 55000 / 32000 

De Jong 14000

Saul 11000

I’m part way done with the objective LB, but the rest could I get for 92k coins?
I still use Lenglet to this day even though I have a squad worth a few million. Stick a shadow on him and he's an absolute beast. Easily top 3 standard gold CB in the game. I'd put him 2nd behind Van Djik.

For 17k is an absolute steal I'm sure I paid 100 odd when the game first came out and I've still got him [emoji23]

38 minutes ago, AUFC90 said:

I still use Lenglet to this day even though I have a squad worth a few million. Stick a shadow on him and he's an absolute beast. Easily top 3 standard gold CB in the game. I'd put him 2nd behind Van Djik.

For 17k is an absolute steal I'm sure I paid 100 odd when the game first came out and I've still got him emoji23.png

Was really hesitant to take him out for the Diego Carlos Carr but what an upgrade. Agreed on Lenglet but , gold carD is superb. 

Entered WL despite having no interest in La Liga players, the extra packs will be nice on thursday. 

Played a fair whack on Friday despite it being harder every week, basically won one then lost one up to 9-9 then lost a couple extra to go 9-11 to end the day. 

Played 3 won 2 on Saturday to get to the 11 wins that I was aiming for. 11-12. 

Mrs was out at 5am this  morning for work, and I'm furloughed so thought "f**k it, I'll get up and see what happens on a Monday" - turns out, it's a lot easier and folk quit very quickly - I won 6 and lost 1 to move on up 17 wins 😂  

Absolute scenes in my 28th game, needing to win all 3 to get Gold 2 and facing someone with Mbappe and Son up front, who promptly fire them into a 4-0 lead after 22 minutes. I had made it 4-2 by half time, and equalised in 68 minutes. Son then scored again for them, I equalised again, and up popped Lewandowski in the 92nd minute to win it. Scenes upon scenes. 

TOTSSF Jamie Vardy is fucking clinical, he's on 37 goals from 36 games, and the Objectives Jimenez has 30 in 33. 

Edited by deej

That's a disgrace mate. Your shot accuracy should be 71% according to my calculations.
I worked that hard to get my draw, busting my balls all for them to undercut my shot accuracy. Its bang out of order.

Haha your 13 year old nephew the same or better than most of us on here! [emoji23]

His team is insane. He has packed a lot of big guns. Untradable team too.

0afbc383-712e-41fe-9053-1b7f0def79f3.jpg

I have played one weekend where I used the both account (never again) but the other time I didn’t play that weekend on my own name.

Germans reduced to impact subs, Belotti is just too good to leave out!

Kluivert from the icon pack, knits things together nicely for now.

Very tempted by Doglas Costas 89 after loving his base but not sure with Ronaldo only slightly more now and Serie A tots not far off...

20200511_145505.jpg

Waiting on Semedo auction to come through and I'll replace Roberto with him. Here's how I'm looking so far; changed the formation up and stuck Ayoze as a RF alongside Mariano and Morales. 

FIFA 20 Screenshot 2020.05.11 - 15.50.31.88.png

I’ve been trying to complete that la liga objective for the left back and it’s fucking torture. Been getting ripped apart regularly by teams and players that are simply much better than Divison 6.