FIFA 20

TheGoon

Downstairs neighbour sorted me out with a controller. Another £50 gone🤣

so changed ma team about. Sold Muniain and Kovacic(again) and bought Hagi. Great decision. 
changed to 4-3-3(4) as well. I’m now 2-11 ... come onnnnnnn 😅

10 minutes ago, Gerald Elbowdent said:

1219793425_DSC_01192.thumb.JPG.ea7a0775e308ea32d75524447b04440f.JPG

This is why I despise squad battles. Bayern sub goalie up front playing like Prime Ronaldo. 😂 Laughable 

Save yourself the bother and either refresh or stick it on world class. The German icon token I refreshed for all the bronze teams and smashed them on legendary fairly comfortably 

5 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

The rewards for Elite2/1 better be worth it btw, playing against the CPU is only entertaining for so long.

In my experience Elite for squad battles isint worth it. 

In my experience Elite for squad battles isint worth it. 

Not what I wanted to hear tbh. [emoji23] I begrudgingly started this years UT (first year I’ve done it for a few years) and I’ve never really got to grips with SBC’s and the other new aspects of UT. Playing Squad battles against the CPU seems easy enough but ofc EA would rig it that even if you destroy on world class/legendary and climb the ranks, since it’s an “offline” mode you get f**k all in terms of rewards.

Wasn't going to play but the wife went to the shops so had a bash. Just played one of the most mental games I have ever played. I was 4-1 down at 40 mins and went in 4-4 at half time. Then went 6-4 up. Lost last minute equaliser to go to ET at 6-6. Drew 7-7 then won on pens after missing first one. Exhausted. 

57 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

This year’s ‘thing’ (or one of many things) is to get relegated on purpose to help you complete certain objectives. It’s resulted in the leagues being full of teams in an artificial position. It’s a real shame, it’s ruined that part of the game in some ways.

I think at the start a lot of it was done on purpose..

Certainly I know at times I’ve dropped a few divisions trying to completely an objective without doing so on purpose.

I can’t see a way this can be fixed.

This year’s ‘thing’ (or one of many things) is to get relegated on purpose to help you complete certain objectives. It’s resulted in the leagues being full of teams in an artificial position. It’s a real shame, it’s ruined that part of the game in some ways.
Cheers, my 81 rated team has no chance really! Used to like the UT seasons as zalways got matched with players of similar ability but only played maybe 3 where it was a fair game.

Does changing shape in game effect the chemistry, see loads doing that straight off the bat. Personally I think any change should but can seen how that would be hard to programme.

Only got Vardy out of grinding upgrades, but quite happy with the look of the team now. 

https://www.futbin.com/20/squad/15749370

I'm going to buy Rashford to round out the team and lose the chemistry issue, but the rest are all in place. But I know what youre thinking - I'm fucked defensively. I know, but f**k it, I cannae defend at the best of times. 

Edited by forameus

Does skill rating in rivals have any effect on weekend league? Currently division 6 with a skill rating of like 850 odd. Or is weekend league just completely separate? 

Not entirely sure. Got around the same SR as you so wondering the same.