FIFA 20

TheGoon

It’s a weird one because it’s been in drafts and weekend league people have been pausing then quitting. WL I got the loss but in the draft it’s null and void. 3 times in WL, 2 times in the draft, perhaps one in rivals (may have got win for it actually) 

just annoying more than anything. 

on another note I replayed my mate who usually gets to 23/24 wins on weekend league - said he reshuffled his team and wanted to try it out. I’ve been hoodwinked. 
9-1 after 65 mins and he just kept the ball off me lol ... wow. Just rolls ball slightly and then passes, drags it back, and again passes and then all of a sudden my players open up like Red Sea. He is excellent. Think I was shouting my mouth off Cos I beat him last week. Lesson taught 🤣

33 minutes ago, Dave said:

Is this a thing btw? 

No loss glitch, its pretty well known as a thing.

EA know about it but will just blame your internet connection rather than try and resolve it.

A few years back there seemed to be a glitch where people could lag the game at will aswell, but not heard about that for a while.

You wonder how many of the folk who constantly end 30-0 are doing this pish.

I don't find them difficult to play against, it's just beyond tedious when they're being spamed them every minute of the match. I can't handle it anymore. Any dragback within the first 5 minutes of a rivals match = me quitting the match. I don't have the patience for these people.
Think I'll start doing more drag backs.

Well, you'd have to score first to get anything from the rage quit.  [emoji23] The usual suspects don't usually make it past the centre circle before player on the team has had a dragback and 13 ballrolls each.

I very rarely use them tbh even though they are hilariously easy to do. Prefer just to turn in with left stick like I've always done.

It’s the guaranteed TOTS SBCs tonight and apparently there’s only one covering both Chinese and Eredivisie (plus the Italian one). You’ll get either Chinese or Eredivisie as a rewards.

A bit disappointed that it’s not separate ones from each division.

Changed my team (again). Will probably be more open and I'll need to get used to not having a flat 4 across midfield again but should be fun.

Crespo and Best out. Had to replace TOTY Messi with SS Messi unfortunately, as I can't fit a right winger in this time. Lukaku in up front for now. We'll see how he is in a weekend league.

Van Dijk and Zambrotta added to defence, neither of whom I've used before.

Will upgrade Gomez to TOTS after I get crap red picks tomorrow.

Screenshot_20200527-153416.png

4 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

It’s the guaranteed TOTS SBCs tonight and apparently there’s only one covering both Chinese and Eredivisie (plus the Italian one). You’ll get either Chinese or Eredivisie as a rewards.

That would be a shame. Would quite like players from both leagues.

You'd have thought EA would be happy with people using up more fodder with two.

28 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

If it is one for the two I’ll not be bothering with it. Will take a pop at the Italian one though.

88 Pellegrini. Would actually have taken a keeper this time as I'm still using 86 Sczezny for my Serie A team so I am gutted. Haven't done the other one but will try it later on. Very short of fodder right now though.