FIFA 20

TheGoon

Opened 6 packs.

All untradeable. 

2 mega, 2 prime electrum, 1 gold and I got a loan pack too.

4 had the "top card" as Libetadores. Loan player was standard Di Maria, and I got some orange card from Koln called Drexler.

Lovely.

Very happy with Immobile.

Got TOTS Blind & Bizot from the packs. Already got Blind in the guaranteed SBC but will make the next SBC cheaper.

Typically did better from Gold 3 than my last two weeks at Gold 2.

Screenshot_20200528-090605.png

Got Idrissi and Ilicic from the red picks.  First is meh, and might even put him into a red pick upgrade if I've got 11 now, but Ilicic would be good if I do end up getting a few Serie A players in the upgrade coming tonight.

Was swithering about that until I opened my first rewards pack, and got Promes, who is currently sitting at about 750k.  That'll do nicely.

1 minute ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Gold 3 being better than gold 2 is an absolute myth as well btw. Still yet to see it.

Like anything rewards related, it's only "better" or "worse" in hindsight.  Some Gold 3 players will get better rewards than Gold 2, but probably on balance it'll be the other way around.  It's like people that ask whether a certain SBC that gives you a pack is worth it - you literally can't tell until you open the pack.  I opened 80 of the fuckers yesterday and only just about made the money back that I put in to build them.  Then opened one this morning and got Promes.  It's a lottery.