FIFA 20

TheGoon

I've done another run through league SBCs and now have 60 packs ready to open. Of course a lot of them are silver, but a fair few in there with a shot at something good. Going to build up a few more than open them in order, with the Serie A pack last. Maybe even save them til tomorrow so I can open rewards at the same time. 

1 hour ago, forameus said:

I've done another run through league SBCs and now have 60 packs ready to open. Of course a lot of them are silver, but a fair few in there with a shot at something good. Going to build up a few more than open them in order, with the Serie A pack last. Maybe even save them til tomorrow so I can open rewards at the same time. 

Got 87 packs in the end, an outlay of about 100-150k (can't remember exactly how much) to finish around 80 different challenges (most of them needing only a few players.  Just churned my way through all of them, and guess what?

No fucking TOTS.  I know I shouldn't be surprised.  Although to be fair, I did make a good chunk of my money back.  Mertens, Benzema and Kante came out of the packs, along with a good few valuable silvers (27 silver only packs helped).  I'm now into my final 3, then I have the two TOTS packs themselves, which I'll react to, live, for all your enjoyment at my misery.

Dutch...ooft, Eredivisie...

GK...oh for fu...

Bizot.  I have no idea who the f**k you are, but f**k off.

Awrite, Serie A time..

Manolas.

Well he's alright I suppose, but hardly much to set the pulse racing.

Fucking...sigh.

22 minutes ago, robosaintee said:

Just done the sbc for a 50k pack in clash of the titans sbc set.

State of that.

20200527_233651.jpg

Muggins here has bought like four mega packs with coins this evening and been bent over silly. That fucking chinese cb that I got out of the sbc twice 

7 hours ago, Mayos Noun said:

He looks an incredible cdm. Perfect workrates too. He would be brutal at LW though unless you play defensive.

IMG_1132.jpg

Looks handy as a WB. Have shapeshifters Kolarov in midfield so finally someone useable who can switch in game.