FIFA 20

TheGoon

3 hours ago, Saigon Raider said:

Advice needed please. I have 720k available and would quite like another icon for my team before WL.

With my team, I move Koeman into CDM at the start with Ozil and then Rooney as CAM. Been thinking about 90 Crespo, I tried 89 Wright and didn't like him at all.

Any ideas to improve my team?Screenshot_2020-04-17-14-01-29-149_com.ea.gp.fifaultimate.jpegScreenshot_2020-04-17-14-01-36-553_com.ea.gp.fifaultimate.jpegScreenshot_2020-04-17-14-01-47-076_com.ea.gp.fifaultimate.jpeg

If it’s a striker what about Mid Icon Raul? Under 500k on playstation, 4 star skills and weak foot. Good Agility and balance. Finesse, flair and chip shot trait. Would be be good to use in game I think? 

Edited by Wardy

If they do TOTS in the next few weeks it makes you wonder what they are going to do during the summer. There isn't a EUROs to create content from and there only so many Messi, Sancho, Hazard et al promotions that they can do.

Edited by mrpaddyx

Worked my way through one Mid Icon Upgrade, then realised I had about enough to get haflway through another, so f**k it.

Hierro in the first (arguably worse than the Carlos Alberto I already have), and then Baresi (again, arguably worse than the Carlos Alberto I already have).

Hello Darkness My Old Friend GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Just now, forameus said:

Worked my way through one Mid Icon Upgrade, then realised I had about enough to get haflway through another, so f**k it.

Hierro in the first (arguably worse than the Carlos Alberto I already have), and then Baresi (again, arguably worse than the Carlos Alberto I already have).

Hide contents

Hello Darkness My Old Friend GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

I've been using mid Hierro since getting him and he's not bad. If some one gets in behind you are fecked as he is slow but positioning and physicality generally good. Decent on the ball too. 

43 minutes ago, Shtuggie said:

I've been using mid Hierro since getting him and he's not bad. If some one gets in behind you are fecked as he is slow but positioning and physicality generally good. Decent on the ball too. 

Yeah, he's certainly not the worst I could have had.  Neither are really.  But they're just so...meh.  I could've got someone flawed but fun, but instead I got two slight backwards steps.  

Oh well, in a couple of weeks if I can get through the Swaps tokens I'll have the Dalglish I wanted since the game released.

Advice needed please. I have 720k available and would quite like another icon for my team before WL.

With my team, I move Koeman into CDM at the start with Ozil and then Rooney as CAM. Been thinking about 90 Crespo, I tried 89 Wright and didn't like him at all.

Any ideas to improve my team?Screenshot_2020-04-17-14-01-29-149_com_ea_gp.fifaultimate.thumb.jpeg.cbc86ec072f8d408ab4f99984399ea9f.jpegScreenshot_2020-04-17-14-01-36-553_com_ea_gp.fifaultimate.thumb.jpeg.cdaf83a6242fa5f6b1eef8b1dc739df5.jpegScreenshot_2020-04-17-14-01-47-076_com_ea_gp.fifaultimate.thumb.jpeg.173d8886dfb1fa63fe8099c7dfc29f33.jpeg
Scream Aguero is probably the best striker I have used. You could try him ?

1 hour ago, forameus said:

Yeah, he's certainly not the worst I could have had.  Neither are really.  But they're just so...meh.  I could've got someone flawed but fun, but instead I got two slight backwards steps.  

Oh well, in a couple of weeks if I can get through the Swaps tokens I'll have the Dalglish I wanted since the game released.

I mean anything to upload again. (He’s worth the tokens though 😉

You get 2 CBS and I got 2 strikers (Ian Wright as well) just the way this stupid game goes...

E3ADCCC9-59E1-4A1A-9794-D9336B06FD9D.jpeg

That Miranda card looks pretty decent but I wiped out most of my good non sqaud players over the last few weeks so I doubt I'll be getting him. Probably wouldn't be a CB upgrade on Shapeshifter Kante and VVD anyway.

On the Plus side, Team of the Season So Far starts next Friday. On the surface it looks like the regular TOTS but the the obvious caveat that the season probably won't be ending any time soon.

Edited by mrpaddyx

Absolute shambles there’s no limits on loan players in champs btw. Just played some c**t and he had five prime icon moments on loan. Surely defeats the purpose of the competition.

Another weekend of sweaty freaks who have no idea how to play actual football bringing on Kent and Adama to hold down the sprint button. f**k off.

Absolute shambles there’s no limits on loan players in champs btw. Just played some c**t and he had five prime icon moments on loan. Surely defeats the purpose of the competition.
Another weekend of sweaty freaks who have no idea how to play actual football bringing on Kent and Adama to hold down the sprint button. f**k off.

This done me out of elite last week. Moments Ronaldo, Maldini, Del Piero and Carlos Alberto.

I lost 3-2 to Ronaldo who seemingly isn’t allowed to miss.

I dream last night I had 7 packs to open for TOTS day.

I've not played FIFA in about a week, or even been on the App, and I dont have any packs that havent been opened.

f**k knows.

1 hour ago, Mayos Noun said:

This done me out of elite last week. Moments Ronaldo, Maldini, Del Piero and Carlos Alberto.

I lost 3-2 to Ronaldo who seemingly isn’t allowed to miss.

Definitely feels a bit like being cheated. Boy pinged two with moments Henry first time from thirty five yards. Horrific flashbacks to fifa 19.

Can’t remember if it was weekend league or rivals just, but a guy had R9 on loan, possibly prime and he scored all his goals with him and I lost 3-2. Can be annoying but I’ve used Best in weekend league off the bench...

I could sell inform Allan for 40k profit and get Tonali now but I reckon it might be worth waiting until next week to see if his price drops in the hype(lol) for this team of the season that’s not team of the season but technically is team of the season