FIFA 20

TheGoon

1 minute ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Anyone here used future stars Tonali? Bit to go but reckon I’m going to save up for him at CDM

If his league SBC is anything to go by, he’ll be an even bigger beast. 

Wouldn't be surprised if they're almost identical.  A few will switch around, but you're going to get the usual suspects.  Major leagues will all have first owner online objectives (maybe even 11 this time), minor leagues will have SQB, probably without first owner, then a smattering of other online ones with more relaxed requirements.

I'm doing one more Mid Icon SBC before it expires tomorrow, so I'll be praying to get Dalglish in that.  If not, I need 11 out of the 12 for him and I'll be done.

11 hours ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Weird night tonight. Played six or seven games so far and have spanked everyone I’ve played.

I won 4 in a row with 2 quitting which is unheard of for me.

Nothing of note from my WL player pick did pack this though, was going to just sell him but I have a load of coins that I have no idea what to do with so will keep him for a possible 1 owned objective in the next lot of Swaps objectives

Screenshot_20200416-110315_Companion.jpg

It was a bit of a c**t trying to fit Neymar into my team but oh my he is a game changer going forward for me.

He’s been basically my best pull from packs along with 91 Aguero and 87 Semedo. Frustratingly all untradeable but hey ho.

Got over the annoyance of accidentally not taking Bonucci (still not sure what happened) in the player picks...

Here’s what I’ll go with for this weekend...

4231 in game and going to try King Kenny up front. Brought in Polenta at CB, looks unreal and cheap at 77k. Had FS Kamara from the Party bag but not sure about him. Can always sell Polenta on if it doesn’t turn out.

4F5B6246-0E94-4560-A571-AA9054005BCD.png

C2B7A15E-D02E-4402-9B50-FE28FEA8315E.png

Edited by Wardy

Advice needed please. I have 720k available and would quite like another icon for my team before WL.

With my team, I move Koeman into CDM at the start with Ozil and then Rooney as CAM. Been thinking about 90 Crespo, I tried 89 Wright and didn't like him at all.

Any ideas to improve my team?Screenshot_2020-04-17-14-01-29-149_com.ea.gp.fifaultimate.jpegScreenshot_2020-04-17-14-01-36-553_com.ea.gp.fifaultimate.jpegScreenshot_2020-04-17-14-01-47-076_com.ea.gp.fifaultimate.jpeg