FIFA 20

TheGoon

19 minutes ago, robosaintee said:

I'm seething it's Maguire. Was sure it was going to be Pereira from Leicester. Certainly had a better season the Wan Bisaka IMO.

Should have been him or Ings tbf. Both have been shafted.

12 minutes ago, Wardy said:

Aw you’s getting team of the seasons and I’m just pleased I’ve got a billy sharp duplicate tradable. 

I opened two Prime Gold Players pack just there.

81 Matic, 83 Djene, my top players in each.

Then a shitty bog standard Gold packs.

82 Strakosha.

Wheres my luck?

Why Maguire ? The Leeds boy in the EFL one actually looks better.  Such a shitty choice, had about half a dozen Norwich and Sheff Utd players to buy, wont bother now and will wait till I pack a few more.

Hopefully the German one is better, only had to buy about 15 players in total for the whole league and 0 Paderborn players too thank f**k.

Packed 3 TOTSSF cards yesterday afternoon doing league SBC's. All fucking useless 35-40 grand EFL jobbers. Unfuckingbelievable.

Just lost 11-5 to one of the worst players I've ever played.

Absolute heads gone.

He had a shite team aswell, but with two pacey as f**k Brazilians, alongside flashback Rooney and literally everything they hit went straight in. Rooney was facing his own fucking goal from 30 yards and screamed one in on the turn.

And as always happens to me after a loss, my next game is against Ben Yedder, who simply fumbles his way past my defenders constantly before scoring from the byline off the crossbar.

Seething.

I have hated rivals over the past few days. Dropped from almost promotion to Div 7 straight back to the middle of Div 9. I reckon I probably lost about 10 on the spin.

Going to have a break for a couple of days as it just isn't enjoyable right now.

I had pre-loaded a few leagues a couple of weeks ago (Premiership and Saudi on the list). Meant I could get the two players but probably won’t use either and they will undoubtably become SBC assets instead.

Also got La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Super League and Eredivisie ready to submit and will start making my way through some of the others this week.

55 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

I had pre-loaded a few leagues a couple of weeks ago (Premiership and Saudi on the list). Meant I could get the two players but probably won’t use either and they will undoubtably become SBC assets instead.

Also got La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Super League and Eredivisie ready to submit and will start making my way through some of the others this week.

I’m similar. Obviously got both the PL and Saudi players in. Al Soma actually looks pretty decent to be fair.

I’ve got Bundesliga, Ligue 1, Serie A and CSL all ready to submit. Did the Sudamericana twice and got one More squad to submit then that’s done again. 

Turkish Super Liga, Eredivisie, MLS and EFL Championship need a bit of work but will just slowly do these through BPM and silver upgrades.

Felt like I’ve grinded the menus really heavily last few days but haven’t got anything in return...yet.

Managed to get another PL upgrade done through Untradables but yet again 4 cards less than 80 rated back. Just not my luck with this pack at all. 

Got Ayoze Perez last night too, another Free card that could come in handy in an SBC. That American dude went right into the mid icon pack. 😂 

I’m at the stage now that I’m happy to do the league SBCs to build the packs to try and get TOTS, my main team is completely Untradable so I’m not that fussed for like massively changing that up either. Could easily add in Messi with the coins I have to replace Correa at RM. use Correa in an SBC later on also, but content with how it looks right now. 

Also that Al Soma card has more in game stats than base R9. 1.7m coins cheaper Also. Games mad. 😂

EE1975EE-E9B0-49C5-BCC9-BBAC6213C12B.png

Used the tottsf Kovacic to complete Perez objective for goals n assists. He is dynamite. Shooting shows as worst stat and is. His close control and passing in tight spaces is ridiculous. He’s genuinely brilliant. 

58 minutes ago, HEY_SIDNEY said:

Used the tottsf Kovacic to complete Perez objective for goals n assists. He is dynamite. Shooting shows as worst stat and is. His close control and passing in tight spaces is ridiculous. He’s genuinely brilliant. 

Agree 100%, I added him to my team last weekend league and he’s been my best player since. He’s dropped like 40k since I got him but I’m not even bothered. Great addition to the team.

Finally got this yesterday! Was meant to be delivered on Monday but the fuckers didn't bother to find my letterbox or call the flat. Yesterday it was meant to be delivered to a Kiosk pick-up station for Hermes between 12-15. I went round at 19:45 to see if it had been delivered (as online it still showed "out for delivery". The pr*ck inside the shop told me he couldn't serve me without a facemask so I walked the 400m back home to see Hermes posting it in my letterbox. Woohoo!

However, EA has got my PSN linked with an old EA account from when I was at Uni. I don't remember the password and I don't have access to that email box anymore. So I contacted their help-desk chat and they've opened a case so I can access the online content. Don't know how long that will take though, they make it very difficult to change or remove your EA account even if it's been unactive for f*cking years. 

F*ck me.