FIFA 20

TheGoon

That Bundesliga squad looks fantastic. Have built a concept squad on Futbin that I am going to aim for but it would mean selling both Ramos and Varane (even then I will probably be pretty short). Hopefully post-weekend league the prices will fall enough for it to be achievable.

12 minutes ago, HEY_SIDNEY said:

The game can get to f**k. Made it to 13-15. 
last two to get to next stage. 
battered in game 29.

game 30, had the blue confetti was 2-0 up. Two Roberto Carlos free kicks bring in to 2-2. Two shambolic decision for free kicks and two terrible free kicks but since it was deciding that I was to move my keeper ever so slightly I knew I was conceding. 2-2 HT

2-3 after Richardson sweaties me Then 4-2 with exact same goal. 
3-3 with a Moreno wonder cutler and falcao sub one on one slips it under keeper. 
4-4 98 mins one on one v defender to clinch it, go bye him and Ter Stegen makes a good save.....BUT the rebound from the save lands at the feet of their striker. That’s right his clearance / save acts as a60 yard pass. Gartincha runs and slips to Richarlson on who proceeds to drink my keeper from 18 yards n Courtois in on his 6 yarder. 

downstairs flat came up to see what was wrong. 

30 done. I’ve not drank in 34 of my wonderful years but I might get a shot of straight vodka in my eyes tonight. 

breakdown pending 

You played 30 WL games in one sitting?Jesus Christ. 😂

battered in game 29.
game 30, had the blue confetti was 2-0 up. Two Roberto Carlos free kicks bring in to 2-2. Two shambolic decision for free kicks and two terrible free kicks but since it was deciding that I was to move my keeper ever so slightly I knew I was conceding. 2-2 HT
3-3 with a Moreno wonder cutler and falcao sub one on one slips it under keeper. 
4-4 98 mins one on one v defender to clinch it, go bye him and Ter Stegen makes a good save.....BUT the rebound from the save lands at the feet of their striker. That’s right his clearance / save acts as a60 yard pass. Gartincha runs and slips to Richarlson on who proceeds to drink my keeper from 18 yards n Courtois in on his 6 yarder. 

30 done. I’ve not drank in 34 of my wonderful years but I might get a shot of straight vodka in my eyes tonight. 

breakdown pending 

Yeah 30 games in one go is madness!

37 minutes ago, HEY_SIDNEY said:

battered in game 29.

breakdown pending 

This should be put in the P&B Gold thread, just superb.

Absolutely no danger I could ever play 30 games in one go, I struggle past 10 usually.

17 minutes ago, Wardy said:

I’ve just realised I’ve stuck red pick 97 Allison into the Liverpool SBC. Jesus. Fucking. Christ. 😂

Bye. 

D0940C54-FA71-4B82-A082-378DA6294696.png

I'd genuinely be sick all over the place if I'd done that.

Edited by RandomGuy.

W4 L1 so far and cba with another tonight never mind playing all 30 ffs. The game I lost was frustrating as I was clearly better than him but he got every break of the ball and my players just didn’t play the way they usually do.

Aw boys in last years fifa I used to do 30 every Friday as I never had time Saturday Sunday with djn n work n football. 

ive eventually calmed down, took well over an hour. 

some laugh now and I love Uz all just laugh about it which is soothing tbh ..🤣

mon the good guys I hope u all win every game n sweaty everyone u play against! 

I'm going in.

Doing the really smart idea of trying out untested players and formations to start with. What could possibly go wrong.

Reckon I’m going to bite the bullet and play this weekend. Definitely not tonight and majority on Sunday for sure.

Found rivals to be an absolute shit show of drop back merchants this week so will probably end up regretting this decision.

First game goes as expected.

Game lags straight from kick off so hes through on goal before I can even move a player. 1-0.

Ivan Toney then makes it past three tackles, sclaffs a shot as he falls. Oblak, for some reason, has dove away from the ball, which literally trickles towards the post before gaining enough speed to rebound off the other post. My player charging in, so I press to clear, sadly its ignored and he just charges into the ball and punts it in the net.

What follows is 60 minutes of me peppering the goal of his EFL Championship keeper who saves literally everything, including a full power finesse shot from 99 shot power Mariano. 

Great stuff, great start, glad I'm doing this.

Out go Alisson (lol), Seedorf (ill probably  put him back in when my head goes) and Miranda.

In comes big Toni, Jan the man and The Brazilian Cafu Himself that is Mariano. Ramos into CB will be interesting but I’m sure he’ll be fine on 7 chemistry. Mariano on 8 is maybe a bit dodgy but will just have to find out. Packed them so may as well play them. f**k it. 

519A06DB-6C6B-4C05-B3E1-12A8E0CC40A2.png

Well that's played 5 lost 5.

Utterly fucking brutal. Players can't string passes together, tackles not even going in, and some guy with a Rangers badge just bodied me 8-4 after I had a heads gone and got both my center backs sent off. 

Team completely torn up and back to the Argentinian one I had before. If most of the other guys weren't untradeable, I'd have probably sold them by now.