FIFA 20

TheGoon

Hahahahaahahaha

564eb170-cabe-4ff1-a534-9721486cc2e8.thumb.jpg.9082f549a6308f27f89a8183e9203480.jpg

Just messing lads. Whilst this is taken from my TV, it’s because I opened the toty challenge pack for my nephew. Cannot believe he got Mbappe. He’s untradable. I suppose I’m still lucky though.

Nowhere near as lucky as this guy. I seen this online.

f09f28aa-9d8b-4415-a297-5271ae9f02bb.jpg

I'm comitting partial seppuku and putting a huge chunk of my club into the tedious upgrade cycle.  I've sat at around 2000 players for a long time, and with league SBCs not being as rewarding, I thought f**k it.  Keeping behind enough to satisfy first owner requirements, and any big players I get will go into completing another Base Icon, and/or Suarez (maybe, can't really stand the buck-toothed c**t).  

So far I've gotten Ter Stegen, De Gea and 2 Coutinho's, so that'd get me well on the way to one part of the Icon SBC at least.  Still chasing that completely imaginary TOTY though.

1 hour ago, forameus said:

I'm comitting partial seppuku and putting a huge chunk of my club into the tedious upgrade cycle.  I've sat at around 2000 players for a long time, and with league SBCs not being as rewarding, I thought f**k it.  Keeping behind enough to satisfy first owner requirements, and any big players I get will go into completing another Base Icon, and/or Suarez (maybe, can't really stand the buck-toothed c**t).  

So far I've gotten Ter Stegen, De Gea and 2 Coutinho's, so that'd get me well on the way to one part of the Icon SBC at least.  Still chasing that completely imaginary TOTY though.

I’ve put every available player into the upgrade cycle and just can’t pack one. 

9 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

I’ve put every available player into the upgrade cycle and just can’t pack one. 

Upto wahat level do you empty your club. I have around 500-600 gold players under 83 and thinking just sitting tonight and putting them into upgrades. I usually keep all my mamin leagues but ive barely touched a league sbc this year unless ive had enough to do it and with Marquee Matchups being poor and not much else SBC wise except for high end thinking it might be worth just going for it

2 hours ago, YHallSaint said:

Upto wahat level do you empty your club. I have around 500-600 gold players under 83 and thinking just sitting tonight and putting them into upgrades. I usually keep all my mamin leagues but ive barely touched a league sbc this year unless ive had enough to do it and with Marquee Matchups being poor and not much else SBC wise except for high end thinking it might be worth just going for it

I stuck everything I had 80 and under through them. It hasn’t paid off but f**k it. It’s all part of the fun chasing those big cards. If you don’t do it, cash all your rare cards out now they are well up in price. 

Once I've got enough tokens for Zambrotta I'll be chucking icon swaps. I didn't expect them to spread the rest of the tokens over 2 seasons, by that point in the game most folk will have better players than what's available through the swaps.

They are going to need to do something pretty big for the last batch of swaps because the 2nd batch is absolutely honking. Prime Gullit will do.

19 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

I stuck everything I had 80 and under through them. It hasn’t paid off but f**k it. It’s all part of the fun chasing those big cards. If you don’t do it, cash all your rare cards out now they are well up in price. 

Cheers, ive just sold all my rares under 80. I have been doing upgrade packs but my pack luck is non existent. I think they're doing Futures Stars next so maybe get something in that

I did last year but the packs are so poor this year I haven’t bothered
I havnt as I dont make enough but I enjoy doing them.
Club is meant to be worth 111 million yet my best player is Lewandowski who i dont play who is untradeable and Saul maybe I'd make most on which is f**k all compared to everyone else haha .

Ach well

47 minutes ago, YHallSaint said:

I did last year but the packs are so poor this year I haven’t bothered

I only did the Spanish League last year for Umtiti. This picks this year have been absolutely dreadful. The only decent player is that Saudi RB but even then he wouldn't have much chemistry with the rest of the team.

8 minutes ago, mrpaddyx said:

I only did the Spanish League last year for Umtiti. This picks this year have been absolutely dreadful. The only decent player is that Saudi RB but even then he wouldn't have much chemistry with the rest of the team.

I’d argue Tonali has been very decent for me, as had Boetitus. I’ve got Battaglia as well and is pretty useful. Need Norwich and Sheffield United for the Prem one. Possibly pick Foyth. Sentinel chem style makes him a 92 rated CB which isint too bad. I quite like the look of the Bazoer card from the Eredivisie too. So will probably try to grind that at some point. 

Sitting at 652k at the minute still with my Serie A team but I’m swithering on a premier league based side. I’ve got TOTY nominee Fabinho Untradeable, as well as Trent Champions league card. Can grind the Prem SBC for Foyth (about say 50k left to spend on it) 

Could have something similar like this for the coins I already have, or do I sell off some of my Serie A assets like Insigne, Mertens in form and Vieri and make the Prem team even better? I’d quite like to grind Politano’s Milestone card too, so got a couple of decisions to make.

1CD027D9-8D18-4F80-B12A-C8F89B62D8AA.png