FIFA 20

TheGoon

2 hours ago, deej said:

image.thumb.png.c9fbc7204df86f2d066d6e7ff9c5d8c6.png

image.png.07ec97568ef36d2ea9e2d093cd8c26fc.png

Saving for IF Reus to replace Tolisso, then I think i'm done building tbh. Lineker is clinical, and if he tires then Aubameyang and Werner are fucking rapid up top. 

That POTM Werner is incredible for me.

Companion app is a steaming pile of shite. Doing SBCs in work to pass the time so trying to buy players. Lost at least 10 players now because the app refuses to take my bids. Keeps saying "bid status changed" or something to that effect, despite the fact no further bids have been made and even if I increase my bids by 1k or more it still rejects them. Raging.

Edited by Dave

19 hours ago, AUFC90 said:

Ter Stegen IS the best keeper in the game. I thought that was an undeniable fact ? emoji23.png

I had oblak, but then bought totgs ter stegen as he was always amazing against me, found him really disappointing and went back to the slightly upgraded oblak 😂

2 hours ago, Mr. Brightside said:

Anyone else got issues with your formation defaulting to a flat 442? During a game and between games?

It happens to me when I change to an attacking formation using the quick change during a game, I normally play 4-3-3. I believe you can adjust your formation settings to that this doesn't happen.

81+ upgrades are a fucking scam. Must have done at least twenty over this promo and the last one they were over and haven’t packed higher than an 82 rated even once.

And don’t even get me started on the 83+ sbc’s

Edited by Sauzee#4

On 04/02/2020 at 09:54, champions said:

Sometimes I think you're players get downgraded, or the opposition gets upgraded when playing weaker opposition e.g. there is zero movement, miss easy chances etc

I'm probably just being paranoid 😂

I had a game like that today with chances galore missed although De Gea with in impossible to beat form infuriatingly. 

27 shots 13 on target and lose 1-0 to some one with something like 4 shots 2 on target 😡😡.

15 hours ago, Dave said:

Companion app is a steaming pile of shite. Doing SBCs in work to pass the time so trying to buy players. Lost at least 10 players now because the app refuses to take my bids. Keeps saying "bid status changed" or something to that effect, despite the fact no further bids have been made and even if I increase my bids by 1k or more it still rejects them. Raging.

If that happens, try watching and then unwatching a player, sometimes clears it up.  Or restart the app.  

Doesn't change that it's a pile of shite, of course.  Although somehow it's still a better interface for doing that kind of stuff than the game itself.

1 hour ago, forameus said:

If that happens, try watching and then unwatching a player, sometimes clears it up.  Or restart the app.  

Doesn't change that it's a pile of shite, of course.  Although somehow it's still a better interface for doing that kind of stuff than the game itself.

Yeah I prefer to do the SBCS on the app. Especially the league ones as it leery filters to the team that you are doing, unlike on the console.