FIFA 20

TheGoon

Quality wise, it looks a lot like my Italian team i've been used for Rivals to get the Swap Icon. I did that in 6-7 games so at my level at least (Division 8 or 9) it doesn't really matter how good the team is. I meant to say, that its been heavily rumuoured that quiting games in the WL gives you a much toughter opponent for the next game. I've not quit once in the past few attempts even though this has led to a few batterings.

It's no a rumour. When you win a game you go to plus 1 and you only play other people on a one game winning streak. Say you're on a 5 game winning streak and you lose a game you'll go back to plus 4 and only play people that have plus 4 as well. If you back out you stay on plus 5 and will remain on a 5 game winning streak for 10 losses in a row if you back out them all.

Been using the Xbox capture thing to keep a record of some of the utter bullshit I've encountered in this game. Didn't realise those on my friends list could see these, and a mate has sent a screenshot of my latest video at the perfect moment. A shiny green dot to the first one who sees the problem in this image.IMG-20200219-WA0029.thumb.jpg.28a1630356a7f26f447d5b4bae49049f.jpg

2 hours ago, Dave said:

Been using the Xbox capture thing to keep a record of some of the utter bullshit I've encountered in this game. Didn't realise those on my friends list could see these, and a mate has sent a screenshot of my latest video at the perfect moment. A shiny green dot to the first one who sees the problem in this image.IMG-20200219-WA0029.thumb.jpg.28a1630356a7f26f447d5b4bae49049f.jpg

Keepers saved it with his hands? 

1 hour ago, Dave said:

Bingo.

No free kick, no bookings, nothing, the game just continued on as normal. Unbelievable 😂

I was lucky not to have my keeper sent off on seasons mode for conceding a penalty, I think the rule change about red cards in the box saved me.

However the ref did not even book the keeper after he completely wiped the striker out, all because my defense whic had effectively gone AWOL allowing the striker to run straight through on goal.

Not really sure what EA have done wrong in this case.  Sounds like Kurt is being a little pissbaby, and goes in hard on criticism (not that I watch it, but from what people say it seems to go a little beyond criticism, which is dangerous when you, King VL, have an audience of little VLs hanging on your every word).  If he's streaming their game, and he's making an income from it, then I think EA are well within their rights (as things stand, no matter how ridiculous) to act.  I don't think there's anything to say you can't criticise them without repercussions - go on any twitter post they make about the game and watch the HILARIOUS memes and posts that come out.  Then go visit Reddit.  It's very easy to criticise EA, and quite popular. 
But once you start making money off their product, you better start being a little smarter with what you say.  Quite easy to be constructive with the many, many things wrong with the game.  But given a lot of youtubers seem incredibly immature, seems a case of play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

The game is broken and it is dreadful. It was disconnecting during live events and there is people achieving 30/30 wins despite video evidence showing them losing games and quitting. The game is a joke and the greed of EA is disgusting to say the least.

To criticise a pro player willing to stand up against them and demand better, risking his income, is very strange.

2 minutes ago, Wardy said:

Switched formations recently and works with most squads. My latest victim (rage quit) 

1523C0B4-03E3-48ED-AB63-D8A7BB760200.jpeg

What formation are you using now?

For me it was until recently between a 4231 or 433.  Now I have started using a 3421  formation.

Results have been up and down as I get used to the changes either a big win or very high scoring narrow win or draw or a heavy defeat.

I am finding chances being created a lot better  however with 3 at the back am still getting exposed defensively especially against stronger opponents. 

8 hours ago, CaspianChris said:

What formation are you using now?

For me it was until recently between a 4231 or 433.  Now I have started using a 3421  formation.

Results have been up and down as I get used to the changes either a big win or very high scoring narrow win or draw or a heavy defeat.

I am finding chances being created a lot better  however with 3 at the back am still getting exposed defensively especially against stronger opponents. 

Just drew then lost immediately after. EA’s matchmaking at its finest. You could play a keeper up front for like 10 matches straight and you’d win at least once. 

5-2-1-2 is what I’ve been trialing in game.

54CF7870-6666-4D7F-8F55-E8344D8587F5.png

49D014E1-6103-4A96-B8B8-E1DA5B75FF14.png

Edited by Wardy

The game is broken and it is dreadful. It was disconnecting during live events and there is people achieving 30/30 wins despite video evidence showing them losing games and quitting. The game is a joke and the greed of EA is disgusting to say the least.

To criticise a pro player willing to stand up against them and demand better, risking his income, is very strange.
It's a computer game. The way folk go on is wild, demanding change as if it's some sort of political issue.

Nobody is forced into buying the game or plouging money into, including that roaster Kurt.

11 hours ago, Mayos Noun said:

Let's not pretend this guy is doing this for anything other than his own benefit.  He's seeing where the winds are changing, and realises he can get an audience by bitching about EA.  That's not inherently bad, but like I said there's ways and means to go about things, and he seems to be going about in the completely wrong way.  He's not some brave soul standing against a corporation, he's a streamer trying to build his audience.  He should know that his occupation is built on sand, and if you go too far with criticism then EA - and I'd imagine most companies if they were in the same position - can make things very difficult.

Plus he's hardly risking his income.  Build enough of an audience, and the sort of roasters who do get absorbed in FIFA channels (I watch gaming youtubers, but never FIFA as it seems incredibly dull, and all the people involved seem like absolute bellends) will follow him wherever he goes.  Wouldn't be surprised if soon he throws a massive hissy fit and goes over to PES.

3 hours ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

It's a computer game. The way folk go on is wild, demanding change as if it's some sort of political issue.

Nobody is forced into buying the game or plouging money into, including that roaster Kurt.

This.  Honestly, if some people managed to put a similar level of effort into something that actually mattered, we'd probably have a better society.  It's a mug's game of whataboutery, of course, but it always amazes me the talk of petitions and "community action" over a video game that they could just not buy.  When I thought FIFA was shite back in 15/16, I stopped buying it for a few editions.  I picked it back up late in 18 and thought it was pretty good, and I've been pretty heavy on 19 and 20 ever since because I still enjoy the game.  People that buy the game while actively hating it are a far bigger problem than those that buy it because they enjoy it.

Rank 3 division 7 rivals rewards...premium gold jumbo, out pops Bobby Firmino which is pretty nice, an anchor and a shadow chem style was in there as well.

Pulled Gimenez from the Electrum pack too. Not too shabby at all. I packed Hummels from one of the champions league SBCs as well. Hoping for more good stuff In today’s Marquee matchups later on. 

8BB081CD-022D-4F5D-B8BA-1FA2CD4AA002.jpeg