Belgium vs Scotland

Lukaku is a fat c**t.  De Bruyne will be knackered from his season.  Hazard distracted by his move to Madrid.

Midfield, only one of them play in the Premiershp so they must all be useless.

Defence, Kompany is ancient and won't be able to cope with Burke's pace.  We saw how ropey the Spurs defence was against Liverpool in the European Cup final and lets face it if Mane and Salah ran them ragged what will Johnny Russell do to them?

We can't lose.

6 minutes ago, BingMcCrosby said:

Fraser did put in a hell of a shift on Saturday, I was going about 70 mins we should be resting him soon.

It must be a tight diamond 4 like people are saying. Brave but if we get pumped there could be a lynching!!

I think it could be a 4-6-0 with Burke and Russell left and right and a tight diamond.

1 minute ago, Dunning1874 said:

So McTominay and McLean sitting, Armstrong attacking midfield, McGregor and Russell out wide with Burke up front? Or Burke on the right with Russell centre forward?

That sounds like a Clarke line up from his Killie time, suspect Burke upfront.

Congratulations as well to Billy Bowie for getting that 2 Killie players in every Scotland team clause in the contract when he let Clarke go.

Finally thoughts with Greg Taylor, great for the wee man who did this to get a Scotland debut but as it’s against one of the best teams in the world he hopefully will not mind being on the end of a hiding.

954906C3-B642-4953-AA31-BD2F4A47F416.jpeg

Guest Moomintroll
Lukaku is a fat c**t.  De Bruyne will be knackered from his season.  Hazard distracted by his move to Madrid.
Midfield, only one of them play in the Premiershp so they must all be useless.
Defence, Kompany is ancient and won't be able to cope with Burke's pace.  We saw how ropey the Spurs defence was against Liverpool in the European Cup final and lets face it if Mane and Salah ran them ragged what will Johnny Russell do to them?
We can't lose.
A pint of what you are having, my good man!

McTominay to destroy that fanny Witsel in the first 30 seconds, Greg Taylor to flatten E. Hazard in 10 mins and  Oli Burke and Johnny Russell to rip the pish oot of that big haddie Kompany for 90 mins. Clearly the game plan here. I'm right behind it!  

This post will self destruct in t-minus 115 mins.