Belgium vs Scotland

Guest Bob Mahelp
18 hours ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

There’s nothing gets me more seething than the sight of a Glengarry hat, complete with massive fucking feather and badges from the various ‘campaigns’ that particular footsoldier has waged war in. Worse than paedos. 

:lol::lol::lol:

Best ever post in the 'completely wrong priority' category.

Guest Moomintroll

We will still lose as that is our M.O, however I predict a highly creditable performance which will give us a lot of false hope which we will bitterly regret having at some indeterminate point in the future.

45 minutes ago, Estragon is a fud said:

Imagine replying to an attention seeking fud like Bonksy. :lol: 

Ignore him and let him get on with his Scottish Cringe.

Imagine getting banned off a football forum and having to come back with a silly wee alias because you can’t live without it. 

IMG_3947.jpg.1aa44d1ffa570325473909e51afcfb28.jpg

47 minutes ago, Christophe said:

Imaging actually identifying as “anti-glengarry”....what a rip-roaring diddy to make of yourself!

It’s a very important subject and I’m glad that we’re all taking the time to discuss it.

I think for tonight he'll go:

Marshall

O'Donnell McKenna Mulgrew Robertson

Forrest McGinn McTominay McGregor Fraser

Burke

Bit more defensive on the central midfield front, bit more physical (and a bit more shit,) up front. Maybe McLean stays in for McGinn. 

We should be positive going into tonight.   This is the equivalent of Killie going to Ibrox.   Clarke's a smart manager and will keep a solid shape and hit them with pace.   I think Belgium will be too good for us but I've confidence we can contribute too.   Belgium 2-1. 

It's more like Killie going to Arsenal. I hope Clarke can keep us competitive, but I'm expecting at least 2-0.
That said, a game like this will suit him more than the Cyprus one where he was in charge of the heavy favourites and had to get at the opposition.

Guest Moomintroll

It's more like Killie going to Arsenal. I hope Clarke can keep us competitive, but I'm expecting at least 2-0.
That said, a game like this will suit him more than the Cyprus one where he was in charge of the heavy favourites and had to get at the opposition.
Can't disagree with this, Robertson aside, the disparity in terms of ability between the probable teams does not look good & the respective benches are even bleaker. Maybe if we really, really want it then that won't matter.