Belgium vs Scotland

2 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Now that John McGinn has left, you might be on to something. 

If anything good came out of tonight, it was that Clarke realises that he's fucking shite. 

What’s McGinn got to do with anything he didn’t even play? :lol: 

You’re all over the place tonight.

23 minutes ago, KillieMogwai said:

Steve Clark will not take that lightly.

He'll learn from this. 

And we will f**k Belgium at Hampden.

22 minutes ago, killieshire said:

3-0 harsh, signs of improvement. Could always be worse Thailand’s women’s team are currently losing 10-0 to the USA with about 8 minutes to go!

17 minutes ago, kilMARKnock said:
19 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:
Still shite. Next manager please.

c**t

16 minutes ago, KillieMogwai said:

That's like when Hibs beat us 3-0 at Rugby Park in one of Steve Clarke's first games.

We got thumped on the night, but the difference in organisation and desire led us to give the team a standing ovation off the park.

This group is probably beyond us, but given time, Clarke will lead us to qualification in the next tournament.

12 minutes ago, kilMARKnock said:

Shouldn't be surprised by the negativity on here, that was more organised and take away a couple of mistakes we have competed against a team that are man for man superior too us, Clarke will make us better given time. Well once we drop every c**t with an Aberdeen connection.....

10 minutes ago, kilMARKnock said:
14 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:
Nothing against Clark or the killie players. It's just the same thing happening as before. Organised failure.

Come on, what the hell you expecting I was being a c**t but you have to admit that was better after what may have been only a dozen sessions with the boys

9 minutes ago, KillieMogwai said:

Agree. McKenna out of his depth.

Findlay and Broaders wouldn't have let any of those in.

The sooner we move to an all-Killie back 4 the better.

9 minutes ago, kilMARKnock said:
16 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:
I've no idea if that's true or not. 
We were pretty pish on Saturday, scraped a win, and while tonight we looked as organised as say....Alloa in the league cup against Celtic....we could easily have lost 5 or 6 goals.
I agree that Clarke deserves goodwill and time to get it right, but I'm not sure I see a great deal of improvement over the last 180 minutes. 

I'll repeat that, c**t!!

Kilmarnock fans;

Must.....not......criticise......Clarke.....

Liked the look of McTominay tonight. Fraser played well again. With Robertson as well we have something to build on. Just need a good gk, cb and striker and we are laughing :wacko:

What did Marshall do wrong? He’s comfortably the best available at this point.

I’m actually okay with what happened tonight. Clearly right back, centre back and striker need improved, but somebody will step up eventually.

2 minutes ago, gannonball said:

I must admit I’m a bit baffled why he’s never been picked. Surely a better option than Mikey Devlin.

Me too, though he's slow especially on the turn.  Surprised he's never even mentioned, but sometimes that means there's other issues.  Could be a complete and utter arsepiece, could have pumped Robetson's missus, could have a coke habit you just don't know.

4 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Aberdeen should have taken the 7m last season for that donkey McKenna. Got to be the most overrated player in Scotland.

I like Mckenna but there’s no danger they turned down that sort of money for him. I think Hull bid 6 million bid at the time but it must have included clauses on them getting promoted and him getting 20 caps for Jamaica or something.

Guest Bob Mahelp
Just now, johnnydun said:

Kilmarnock fans;

Must.....not......criticise......Clarke.....

Give them a bit of leeway, they're really excited. 

They've never had glory like this in 100 years. 

2 players in the worst Scotland team ever, and one tie In Europe. What a time to be alive for them. 

After tonight I'd be happy if we continued with McTominay and McLean as a midfield 2, with one of Mcgregor or Armstrong in there with them. Having Robertson and Fraser on the left will obviously make a huge difference, as will having Griffiths back if that ever happens. Forrest will do a job for us when he's in form, but when he isn't he's really bad. Marshall needs to work on his distribution and O'Donnell needs to work on not panicking every time the ball is passed to him. Overall I think there's a lot of positives to take from tonight and sometimes there's nothing you can really do against a team as good as Belgium.

I know that his position at that goal wasn’t great but I thought he was very good otherwise, especially considering it’s his first cap. Hope he stays in the squad.
Honestly, as good as it is to see brophy and O'Donnell getting recognised, Greg is the one I really think deserves his place in the squad. He's always so composed, technically gifted, about 5ft tall but rarely exploited by headers, IMO he's the real deal, the one I could confidently tell people will do a job for Scotland and genuinely believe it.

36 minutes ago, The Ginger Prince said:

Can you point out what players in the current Belgium squad are from ‘colonies’?

Christian Benteke was born in Congo, but his parents brought him to Belgium when he was around four months old. All of the other players were born in Belgium.

4 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

What did Marshall do wrong? He’s comfortably the best available at this point.

I’m actually okay with what happened tonight. Clearly right back, centre back and striker need improved, but somebody will step up eventually.

Marshall played well.  Best for the job at the moment.

Signs of improvement but still too many individual errors. McKenna needs benched though.

3 minutes ago, gannonball said:

I like Mckenna but there’s no danger they turned down that sort of money for him. I think Hull bid 6 million bid at the time but it must have included clauses on them getting promoted and him getting 20 caps for Jamaica or something.

I think he's excellent and in today's market easily worth 7-8 million.

Just for the record, it's fucking Belgium, the best team in the planet right now. How anybody at all expected anything different is bizarre to me. Not to say there weren't decisions made by Clarke/the players not worth criticising, but it's Belgium. I wouldn't judge him too hardly on this result.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee