Belgium vs Scotland

Just a shame that Scotland hasn't been a part of any great colonising entity, right?

If only we had kept a hold of Darien, we could have claimed any half decent Panamanians!!!

Guest Bob Mahelp
Just now, swing_kinker said:

Not too down about that. We look a lot more organised in a short time than we were throughout the entire mcleish reign 

I've no idea if that's true or not. 

We were pretty pish on Saturday, scraped a win, and while tonight we looked as organised as say....Alloa in the league cup against Celtic....we could easily have lost 5 or 6 goals.

I agree that Clarke deserves goodwill and time to get it right, but I'm not sure I see a great deal of improvement over the last 180 minutes. 

We were pretty pish on Saturday, scraped a win, and while tonight we looked as organised as say....Alloa in the league cup against Celtic....we could easily have lost 5 or 6 goals.
I agree that Clarke deserves goodwill and time to get it right, but I'm not sure I see a great deal of improvement over the last 180 minutes. 

There's only so much you can teach a donkey like McKenna in 2 weeks.

Went about how I expected to go. Belgium many levels above Scotland. Need to take the encouraging things from the game about the disciplined shape defensively & build from there. Must get Tierney, Robertson, Griffiths, Naismith & Fletcher back in for September.

Also hoping Clarke can work on getting Snodgrass back into the frame and maybe persuade a couple of eligible players to declare for us. Need more depth to the squad as we do run short of quality after 14-15 players.

Shouldn't be surprised by the negativity on here, that was more organised and take away a couple of mistakes we have competed against a team that are man for man superior too us, Clarke will make us better given time. Well once we drop every c**t with an Aberdeen connection.....

3 minutes ago, TommyDickFingers said:

2nd goal..

D8zl2yqXkAEyONJ.thumb.jpg.dff0fffa64deff15ed72406e8110ac99.jpg

Poor decision by the linesman, but Taylor was all over the place there. Tough game to make his debut. 

Edited by SpoonTon

Nothing against Clark or the killie players. It's just the same thing happening as before. Organised failure.
Come on, what the hell you expecting I was being a c**t but you have to admit that was better after what may have been only a dozen sessions with the boys

Guest Bob Mahelp

The first goal again. There was a great clearing header from McKenna to begin with, but then McTominay set it up for Hazard by thinking the ball was going out and going to mark the front post. 

Some good movement from Lukaku, not a thing McKenna could do about it. 

Second goal was offside, but Taylor spent about 5 minutes ball watching and ended up playing Lukaku on from the save. 

Not much anyone could do about the third, but we'll blame McKenna anyway.

1 minute ago, kilMARKnock said:

Shouldn't be surprised by the negativity on here, that was more organised and take away a couple of mistakes we have competed against a team that are man for man superior too us, Clarke will make us better given time. Well once we drop every c**t with an Aberdeen connection.....

Agree. McKenna out of his depth.

Findlay and Broaders wouldn't have let any of those in.

The sooner we move to an all-Killie back 4 the better.

I'll repeat that, c**t!!

I made a point about it doesn't matter who the manager is a few months back. Although we will be better organised now it will end in failure. I dont see how failure is an improvement. We need to rebuild from the bottom not from the top. I respect that fans hope we will somehow qualify but its very very unlikely.